[IT] Serie A 2005/06 (14 Viewers)

Holygr4le

Aug 4, 2005
m_elayyan said:
if you look at inter celebration , YOU THINK THEY WON THE SCHUDETTO AND THE WORLD CUP , THEY ARE PATHATIC.:agree:
No way man.
Thats just greate to see. It is what fotball is all about. Rivality, pressure, love and hate.

Against what team do you see our players celebrate like that? It is a shame we do not have a great and in form Torino in Serie A. The club that never came back after the tradigy...

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Title race not over, says Moratti Tuesday 13 December, 2005

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inter chief Massimo Moratti insists that the title race is still alive. "In this life, you never know," he said.

Moratti’s Inter managed a rare win over Milan on Sunday to move into second place in the table, 10 points behind Juventus, whom Milan President Silvio Berlusconi said were "too far away" yesterday.

The Inter patron, though, refused to be so defeatist and is confident that the Milan win will serve as a launch-pad to rein in the Serie A champions.

"Juventus aren’t too far ahead," he said. "Nobody plans their season around Juventus and in this life, you never know.

"It all depends on how many games we win and how many slip-ups they make."

In fairness, Juve don’t look like slipping up but it is still early in the season to be predicting title winners.

Milan have already managed to take points off the Bianconeri this term, but it will take a major loss in form for Fabio Capello’s men to throw it away now.

Moratti was also delighted with Adriano’s two-goal performance against the Rossoneri on Sunday.

After experiencing a few personal problems over recent weeks, the Brazilian striker now seems settled and Moratti is pleased with the renewed team spirit at the San Siro.

"I told Adriano that I was happy for him," added Moratti. "He replied that he was happy for us.

"This is a god sign because it means he now understands the importance of his role in the team and the club.

"Adriano was decisive against Milan," continued the Inter chief. "With his ability, though, he could do even better and he knows it.

"If he can score twice through sheer desire, imagine what he can do when he expresses all of his qualities."

source: channel4.com

peckface

approaching curve
Oct 3, 2004
Wilhelmsson Viola? Tutto lascia pensare che...

13/12/2005

13-12-2005
Ottimo giocatore di fascia, dall'esperienza anche internazionale. Secondo "Stadio" la trattativa sarebbe già conclusa, 4 milioni all'Anderlecht per avere il giocatore in Viola già da Gennaio. Dalla Svezia arrivano le prime conferme, in casa viola nessuno si sbilancia ma il giocatore interessa da tempo, e continua ad interessare. Tutto lascia pensare che alla fine...si farà. Ma, come si sa, le vie del calciomercato sono infinite, meglio quindi aspettare l'ufficialità...
- fiorentina.it
could anyone translate? :|

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
ThePLaya said:
i think Fiorentina is gonna be the real chaser for us, i'm expecting them to win Empoli easly even if inter beats Reggina .
I don't know about that. I think Fiorentina can go into Empoli this weekend smoking their own crack, convinced of their natural superiority. Tavano has come from out of nowhere, but he's proven he can score surprise goals.

To me, this match-up -- rather than the talk going on in the media about whether they're modestly focusing first on salvezza rather than the CL -- will be the real test of whether Fiorentina has already drank the Kool-Aid or not.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I think I lost that bet big time, Des. :frown:

But hey -- could you blame me? ;) Even Fiorentina is still talking about targeting salvezza...

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Arif said:
AC Milan 4 - 0 Messina :sick:
Cagliari 2 - 1 Ascoli
Chievo 2 - 0 Udinese (whats up with cosmi?):confused2
Empoli 1 - 1 Fiorentina :weee:
Palermo 0 - 2 Livorno
Reggina 0 - 4 Inter Milan :sick:
Siena 2 - 2 Parma

whats next games for inter and ac milan?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)