[IT] Serie A 2005/06 (6 Viewers)

ThePLaya

Nov 8, 2005
isha00 said:
I meant "so you see why I give so much importance at not speaking and other superstitious things" :)

i know what you meant and i know that the best thing is not to speak until to see the bianconero celebrating the 29th scudetto on may

spiacente era il mio errore quando ho detto che il juve vincerà lo scudetto penso

:)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
congratz to inter for their won!! i was cheering them with full force!!!
I dont think Adriano had a good game but definitely he can be man of the match for that important goal.
Both teams played with passion but IMO inter did the work alil better.

And btw guys... we ae just half the way to the scudetto... so lets not count our chickens before thet hatch please :):pumpkin:

About the fathers in the forum, guy at least ur fathers are football fans XD lol
my father is a hardcore baseball and new york yankees fan....and the only footbalistical comment he can say to me when i watch juve games.. is that del piero looslike Bud BUndy:confused:

Aug 1, 2003
Perhaps I underestimated Inter too much, but I was a bit surprised with how strong they came on to Milan in the derby. What the hell was the first penalty for, I still cannot figure out. Even though my preference would've been a draw, an Inter win is definitely better than a Milan one, and boyyyy did they celebrate the victory esp. Mancini :shocked:

As it stands, I would prefer being 10 pts ahead of Inter than 8 ahead of Milan. I dont like overconfidence, and things can STILL go wrong for us, but Im seeing a glimmer of the 3rd golden star.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
ThePLaya said:
jeeeeeeeeeeeesus what kind of celebrations is this

i wonder what they gonna do if they beat us in San Siro ?
It's not the same. They beat us last year and also drew. The difference here is that Milan represented their demise in the CL twice in the past three years (in the elimination rounds). And last Serie A season, no matter how well they played Milan, Inter got owned in the end.

TBH, I cannot blame them for reacting that way.

May 30, 2004
sallyinzaghi said:
Perhaps I underestimated Inter too much, but I was a bit surprised with how strong they came on to Milan in the derby. What the hell was the first penalty for, I still cannot figure out. Even though my preference would've been a draw, an Inter win is definitely better than a Milan one, and boyyyy did they celebrate the victory esp. Mancini :shocked:

As it stands, I would prefer being 10 pts ahead of Inter than 8 ahead of Milan. I dont like overconfidence, and things can STILL go wrong for us, but Im seeing a glimmer of the 3rd golden star.
i agree this is football u never kno wht might happen i dont like people sayiong oh you won the scudetto.. its stupid.. who knows wht might happen .. juve might go into a slump .. i hope not but it culd happen.. i only say we won the scudetto when we actually won it as in there are 3 match days left and we are 10 points away from the 2nd place... otherwise anything could happen .. i beleve in juves ability but u never kno .. am very superstitious.. and once more anything can happen in football so people try not to be too over confident .. and i d like to be hearing from you again with ur celebrations at the end of the season and not be4 the half season break lol its too early..

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
ThePLaya said:
mark my post at the end of the season , believe me i said that beacuse i am 100 % sure of it for the reasons :

1- Juve ( playing good strategy and stable preformance)

2- we will not loose 4 matches after Milan's defeat.

3-even if we draw still Milan can loose.

So the scudetto is ours ,and i will remind you at the last match against reggina on

May 14th 2006

Forza Juve scud 29
agreed

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
isha00 said:
Uhm :nervous:
Who is this Big Ron genius?
"Big" Ron Atkinson, former forest and Man United manager IIRC
past exploits include:

-calling marcel desailly a "nigger" and being sacked from ITV for it
-calling Francesco Totti a "fucking twat" whilst still on air, halfway through oreering more sandwiches

and now saying we ain't gonna drop points against Perugia.. well he's got that right I suppose :D

I can't believe he's been hired to do Italian football

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
Tom said:
"Big" Ron Atkinson, former forest and Man United manager IIRC
past exploits include:

-calling marcel desailly a "nigger" and being sacked from ITV for it-calling Francesco Totti a "fucking twat" whilst still on air, halfway through oreering more sandwiches

and now saying we ain't gonna drop points against Perugia.. well he's got that right I suppose :D

I can't believe he's been hired to do Italian football
I knew about that! I didn't know it was him, though.. His words travelled all over the world, it seems!

Yeah, I don't see us dropping points in Perugia either :disagree:

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
Mancini has come out saying Inter can dethrone us and win scudetto.

wow, one win in like what, 10 matches, against a dodgy Milan team and already they are getting way over their heads :D

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
isha00 said:
I knew about that! I didn't know it was him, though.. His words travelled all over the world, it seems!
the presenter last night had him struggling for words though

"Hope you enjoyed yourselves [to Big Ron & Lee Sharpe - former Man Utd player] here in Milan. Its not often Man United fans get to see europe is it!!"

:D

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
Tom said:
the presenter last night had him struggling for words though

"Hope you enjoyed yourselves [to Big Ron & Lee Sharpe - former Man Utd player] here in Milan. Its not often Man United fans get to see europe is it!!"

:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)