[IT] Serie A 2005/06 (9 Viewers)

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Azzurri7 said:
hehe, imagine I'll do this to my father....:D

Anyhow all what my father knows about Football is WorldCup...he keeps on waiting for the worldcup each 4years just to watch couple of matches or a bit more.

He likes chelsea....tho he doesn't follow them much....
So he is an international soccer fan.:) What is his favorite national team anyway?Do you wach Juve games with him?:weee:

ThePLaya

Nov 8, 2005
Gino Genesio said:
only Juve did :D

so we are even the champs when we are jinxet :D

DAmmnnn we rule :touched:

i know Carlo Ancelotti is really Bastard ,, he knows that Vieri could not do anything so he made the subtituation just to let inter fans say boooooooooooooooow and whistling against him

:rofl2:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
giovanotti said:
So he is an international soccer fan.:) What is his favorite national team anyway?Do you wach Juve games with him?:weee:

Brazil....Because of Kaka and Adriano.

Yeah...I do watch Juve games with him, But he drives me crazy when he starts asking me why they're not scoring when the match is only 5min Started. and things like why they;re doing soo much fouls...I have no answers for these...and so on:D

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Azzurri7 said:

Yeah...I do watch Juve games with him, But he drives me crazy when he starts asking me why they're not scoring when the match is only 5min Started. and things like why they;re doing soo much fouls...I have no answers for these...and so on:D
:lol:

Too funny.

That's even worse than my dad. He watches American football (da Bears) exclusively, but doesn't mind a good PK shootout for a final (shows how much he knows :rolleyes2). Anytime he catches me watching a soccer match, he asks, "Bet you I can guess the score... 0-0."

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
swag said:
:lol:

Too funny.

That's even worse than my dad. He watches American football (da Bears) exclusively, but doesn't mind a good PK shootout for a final (shows how much he knows :rolleyes2). Anytime he catches me watching a soccer match, he asks, "Bet you I can guess the score... 0-0."

heheheh:lol2:

I can imagine you hitting yourself in a wall:D

ThePLaya

Nov 8, 2005
isha00 said:
Don't we have a shut-up-it-brings-bad-luck smile? :D

Edit: found it! :mute:

mark my post at the end of the season , believe me i said that beacuse i am 100 % sure of it for the reasons :

1- Juve ( playing good strategy and stable preformance)

2- we will not loose 4 matches after Milan's defeat.

3-even if we draw still Milan can loose.

So the scudetto is ours ,and i will remind you at the last match against reggina on

May 14th 2006

Forza Juve scud 29

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Azzurri7 said:

Oh no,not Brasil...everyone likes Brasil!
I know that kinda questions:)

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
ThePLaya said:
mark my post at the end of the season , believe me i said that beacuse i am 100 % sure of it for the reasons :

1- Juve ( playing good strategy and stable preformance)

2- we will not loose 4 matches after Milan's defeat.

3-even if we draw still Milan can loose.

So the scudetto is ours ,and i will remind you at the last match against reggina on

May 14th 2006

Forza Juve scud 29
I agree on all of your points, but as an Italian I tend to be a bit superstitious. It's in my genes :D
So :mute:

Edit: and only now I notice the date. May 14th??? We play the last match on May 14th??
It brings back memories of another already won scudetto!! :scared:

ThePLaya

Nov 8, 2005
isha00 said:
I agree on all of your points, but as an Italian I tend to be a bit superstitious. It's in my genes :D
So :mute:

Edit: and only now I notice the date. May 14th??? We play the last match on May 14th??
It brings back memories of another already won scudetto!! :scared:
no problem , me too :

i miei geni e cosi ottimisti da vederli felici all'estremita

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
ThePLaya said:
no problem , me too :
SO you see where I come from :agree:

i miei geni e cosi ottimisti da vederli felici all'estremita
Anche io sono ottimista, ma :mute:

Maybe also Michele Fusco, a Milanista commentator, learned it. That's what he was saying on May 25th during the halftime:

Michele Fusco said:
La Juventus stia nella provincia... torni nel regno di Sabaudia, qui siamo nel mondo, e quando c'è un miliardo e mezzo di persone collegate il Milan è vincente, lo scudetto non conta niente, è roba da provinciali... questa vittoria della Coppa la dedico alla trimurti Moggi, Giraudo e Bettega, che imparino cosa vuol dire vincere qualcosa di importante... loro vincono in provincia e noi nel mondo!
And I'm still laughing :rofl2:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)