[IT] Serie A 2005/06 (2 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
m_elayyan said:
Vieri Voted Serie A’s Worst
12/6/2005 1:05:00 PM
Milan striker Christian Vieri has won the 2005 Golden Flop award after being voted the worst footballer in Serie A.
The award was based on the votes of listeners to radio programme Catersport.

He received 2,992 votes, well ahead of Inter’s Santiago Solari who came second.

Vieri has netted just two goals this season and follows in the footsteps of Nicola Legrottaglie and Rivaldo who have also won the award.

This is sad.

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
Now that I am watcing Serie A more regularly, I have to admit that the EPL's major edge over calcio is the coverage.

Whoever does coverage for calcio needs to be flogged!

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Watched the Livorno-Lazio match. While the mid-table teams involved made it a worthwhile match to watch, this was a match you almost have to watch for the opposing fans above anything else. 2-1 Livorno in what ended up as a pretty exciting match. C Lucarelli's game winner was just freaky... like it bounced low on the pitch with a bizarre English like a cue ball, hit the post, and then ricocheted off of the back of Peruzzi's head as he was sprawled out on the ground trying to snuff it.

Made Trez's last deflection goal against Cagliari seem pretty pedestrian.

May 30, 2004
swag said:
Watched the Livorno-Lazio match. While the mid-table teams involved made it a worthwhile match to watch, this was a match you almost have to watch for the opposing fans above anything else. 2-1 Livorno in what ended up as a pretty exciting match. C Lucarelli's game winner was just freaky... like it bounced low on the pitch with a bizarre English like a cue ball, hit the post, and then ricocheted off of the back of Peruzzi's head as he was sprawled out on the ground trying to snuff it.

Made Trez's last deflection goal against Cagliari seem pretty pedestrian.
i dont mind seeing this goal.. can anyone post it if they have it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)