[IT] Serie A 2005/06 (6 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Obinna was involved in a nice triangle that lead to Chievo's last goal by Tiribocchi, but Tiribocchi laid in a great shot too.

IMO, Chievo's first goal was the result of a fine effort with great control in the box by Pellissier. But it looked to me like he jumped the offside trap too soon and should have been called offsides. What nobody seems to have mentioned was the brilliant, single-touch assist by Mandelli that caught the Milan defensive line completely by surprise. It was the kind of mid-air foot deflection assist that Zlatan gave to himself in his recent goal against Roma.

If I were Milan, I would be concerned about my midfield after this match. And the players' faces looked fatigued and partly disgusted throughout this match. And unlike the usual Milan we know that pours it on with opportunities at the close of the match, Chievo created more if not also better chances and seemed to have more ball control after they went up 2-1.

Carlo needs to kick some deadwood out of these milanista pants to get his boys ready to take Schalke seriously. At least this time, I think they will.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
Vieri Voted Serie A’s Worst
12/6/2005 1:05:00 PM
Milan striker Christian Vieri has won the 2005 Golden Flop award after being voted the worst footballer in Serie A.
The award was based on the votes of listeners to radio programme Catersport.

He received 2,992 votes, well ahead of Inter’s Santiago Solari who came second.

Vieri has netted just two goals this season and follows in the footsteps of Nicola Legrottaglie and Rivaldo who have also won the award.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
next week is derby milan , can inter win ? i doubt it , when was the last time they won against milan in serie A?? if they do win and juve beat calgiari , the margin will be 10

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I know this has been played to death... but when it comes to the Derby, Inter is 0wn3d!!! (Sorry, Nick. But it applies here. :))

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
Milan know that the game is extremely important, and I don't see Inter pulling any surprises. That said, I wouldn't complain if Inter managed to get something...

Holygr4le

Aug 4, 2005
Well.., these kind a games tender to be very hard to predict. It is more about not loosing then winning. So I predict a draw witch suites Juve just fine. Not cause Milan would be saticfied with that result, but that Inter will do anything not to loose...

Theodore

Big,Brute,PowerfulStriker
Dec 5, 2005
m_elayyan said:
Vieri Voted Serie A’s Worst
12/6/2005 1:05:00 PM
Milan striker Christian Vieri has won the 2005 Golden Flop award after being voted the worst footballer in Serie A.
The award was based on the votes of listeners to radio programme Catersport.

He received 2,992 votes, well ahead of Inter’s Santiago Solari who came second.

Vieri has netted just two goals this season and follows in the footsteps of Nicola Legrottaglie and Rivaldo who have also won the award.

How tragic........:frown:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)