[IT] Serie A 2005/06 (4 Viewers)

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
Chievo, I think they're called donkeys because of a veronese banner in a Verona-Chievo game. It said that would play that derby in A only when the "mussi would fly". Mussi is the venetian for asini (donkeys), that's why of the flying donkeys.
I should check, though.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
you're absolutely correct there Elisa, no need to check. But honestly, why on earth Chievo? Everything around them is teflon or plastic, they're just a bunch of phonies. When it comes to Verona, Hellas all the way.

Why they are plastic? They don't have any fans and their ultras are a laughing stock. They don't have history, they changed their name and they are in every way politically correct. I hate them for that.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by ZhiXin ] ++
Ascoli 2 - 1 Sampdoria

Empoli 1 - 0 AS Roma

Inter Milan 5 - 0 Livorno

Lazio 1 - 0 Fiorentina

Palermo 2 - 2 Chievo

Parma 1 - 1 Treviso

Reggina 2 - 0 Lecce

So many upsets today :D
thanx god no surprises for us!

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Erkka ] ++

Why they are plastic? They don't have any fans and their ultras are a laughing stock. They don't have history, they changed their name and they are in every way politically correct. I hate them for that.
Now that you said it, I guess I have my answer: I like them for the same reasons why you hate them :D

Ah, a supporter of sampdoria got hit in the face by a "fumogeno" (I don't remember the english translation for this).

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by isha00 ] ++

Now that you said it, I guess I have my answer: I like them for the same reasons why you hate them :D
You're weird, I honestly can't understand why anybody likes Chievo. Yes, Hellas' boys may have uncommon political views, but at least they have passion, Chievo doesn't.

Ah, a supporter of sampdoria got hit in the face by a "fumogeno" (I don't remember the english translation for this).
Not very surprising, terroni, terroni...

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004

Yep, this is a good definition for me :D
...Well, you know what I meant. ;)

Watch it. I'm half veneta but half terrona too :LOL:
I wouldn't care even if you were half roman. You're juventina, that's everything that matters. You're civilized. :D :thumb:

Read my pm, was the article from the Supertifo any good?

isha00

Jun 24, 2003

...Well, you know what I meant. ;)
The truth is that I was serious, and I'm pretty proud of my being a bit weird.

I don't care even if you were half roman. You're juventina, that's everything that matters. You're civilized. :D :thumb:
Don't worry about that either. I'm proud of being terrona too. (terrona= anyone that comes from below the Tevere. My dad is from around Lecce)

Read my pm, wast the article from the Supertifo any good?
Yeah, I read your pm. Unfortunately I haven't had time to read the articles, but, as soon as I will, I'll let you know :thumb:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

You're weird, I honestly can't understand why anybody likes Chievo. Yes, Hellas' boys may have uncommon political views, but at least they have passion, Chievo doesn't.
Exactly. Chievo is just evidence that you do not need a good supporter fanbase to succeed, and I find that despicable. I do not know how any of the Veronese could like such a club when the Brigate Gialloblu has so much more to offer.

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
Nah, I think that Chievo proves that, even without whining presidents and trainers, without bankruptcy and without millions euros worth players, it's possible to make it in Serie A.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)