[IT] Serie A 2005/06 (8 Viewers)

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Jigga ] ++

We dont care! la la laaaaa

Siamo la Juve! :D

Suca Inter! Suca Moratti e la bandiera nera azzurri!

POW!
actually,to be honest,i'm a bit scared with all those victories.

what if we get tired very soon and we start losing points? :down:

oh god it's too good to be true!

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++

actually,to be honest,i'm a bit scared with all those victories.

what if we get tired very soon and we start losing points? :down:

oh god it's too good to be true!
Relax Lilianna! we have strength in depth in all areas this season apart from Right back. which will get sorted. Capello will rotate the players at the right time. Trust me! If it dont work then i'll leave this forum forever!!:down:

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003

Relax Lilianna! we have strength in depth in all areas this season apart from Right back. which will get sorted. Capello will rotate the players at the right time. Trust me! If it dont work then i'll leave this forum forever!!:down:
i have faith in juve,of caurse,but i am so happy that we are doing GREAT that i can't help it but feel scared a little

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005

i have faith in juve,of caurse,but i am so happy that we are doing GREAT that i can't help it but feel scared a little
Its normal as things are going too well. We at Juventus haved such a mental strengh its untrue. Most big european teams dont. But ive never felt as confident since the 96-99 era when we wanked (excuse my language) on Europe, until now.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003

Its normal as things are going too well. We at Juventus haved such a mental strengh its untrue. Most big european teams dont. But ive never felt as confident since the 96-99 era when we wanked (excuse my language) on Europe, until now.
now,i really want to feel safe and stuff,but if you are not OVER-excited i think you can handle better a bad result.
that's what i think

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005

now,i really want to feel safe and stuff,but if you are not OVER-excited i think you can handle better a bad result.
that's what i think
I always think of the worse when ever we play, dunno why maybe its cos i fear losing. Im always confident in our squad. But i really have a good feeling bout this season. Dear god please send us the C.L!!!

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003

I always think of the worse when ever we play, dunno why maybe its cos i fear losing. Im always confident in our squad. But i really have a good feeling bout this season. Dear god please send us the C.L!!!
yes,the CL.
nothing more!!

give the scudetto to some poor team but BRING US THE CL!!!

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005

yes,the CL.
nothing more!!

give the scudetto to some poor team but BRING US THE CL!!!
Yeah a team like Palermo would be lovely to see win it. If we get to the C.L Final im definately going. Paris is just down the road from me anyway. Imagine if a load of us forumers met up and made a day of it, Especially if we won! HEAVEN!! :D

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003

Yeah a team like Palermo would be lovely to see win it. If we get to the C.L Final im definately going. Paris is just down the road from me anyway. Imagine if a load of us forumers met up and made a day of it, Especially if we won! HEAVEN!! :D
treviso can get it too,i don't care.
(just not milan and inter please...)

i just want the DAMN CL!:fero:

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005

treviso can get it too,i don't care.
(just not milan and inter please...)

i just want the DAMN CL!:fero:
You/Me/& everyone else in this forum included.:D

Bring the C.L home boys!!

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Tifoso Lou ] ++

The Scudetto is more important. :)
Either I'm getting really jaded or it's sour grapes over the CL or what... but I'm really coming around to thinking more like you on this one, Lou.

This season I've really come to care less and less about the other teams and leagues in Europe, and I've kind of developed something of a tunnel vision around my viewership and following of Serie A.

It's as if I have a similar problem to ESPN U.S.'s coverage of the CL -- where they're like, "The CL would be great if it weren't for all those pesky non-EPL teams that get in the way." Except I'm thinking the same but with Serie A instead of the EPL. :confused:

I would so much rather watch a Sampdoria game than a Barca or Arsenal match.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)