[IT] Serie A 2005/06 (8 Viewers)

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by m_elayyan ] ++
The big two surprises were :
Maldini to score 2 goals
and seina to beat roma with 10 men in rome 3-2 , totti was going to cry :D
The only surprise for me in that match was Siena with10 men,and not Roma.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Sonjia_DP ] ++

And he will keep saying that Roma is aim for scudetto and they are still a contender.
:LOL:

*Totti holds up tape recorder. Presses 'play'*

Aug 1, 2003
Ascoli looks really strong so far, that should be exciting. I was disappointed with Livorno. First, I dont know why Lucarelli was sent off. Then, it looked like they totally gave up the game! When they scored two it was a matter of too little too late. Had they pursued the game instead of letting Fiorentina dominate it even when they're down to 10 men, I'm sure they could salvage something.

But, oh man, Roma-Siena was something. I actually felt a bit sorry for the romanistas.

But only for 2 seconds. Then the evil laughter came.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Angry Toldo Attacks Mancini's Choices
10/4/2005 6:46:00 AM
The former international goalkeeper has lost his patience and wants to reclaim the starting position in the Inter squad.
This has been a quiet season so far for Francesco Toldo who has been relegated to the bench by newcomer Julio Cesar. Now, after weeks without any first team action, the Italian goalkeeper spoke about his current situation.

“I’m out due to technical choice: if only I knew it before I would have made different choices. If at the start of the year Inter had told me about this situation, I would have made other choices. Instead I was told other things. Now I know that I don’t play due to technical choices, but I hope that there is no prejudice against me.

“Last year I won the Coppa Italia as a starter. I pushed the cart for many years and for Inter I gave up the national team. However, with Buffon’s injury, if Lippi would call me back, I would return. But I don’t play and I can’t show my value.

Toldo believes that with this year’s defence, he would have done well too.

“This year the defensive department is stronger. With Samuel we strengthened ourselves; if only I had such a defence...

“I don’t feel inferior to him (Julio Cesar): he’s young, but once to become an Inter goalkeeper you needed experience…”

goal.com

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by ZhiXin ] ++
Angry Toldo Attacks Mancini's Choices
10/4/2005 6:46:00 AM
The former international goalkeeper has lost his patience and wants to reclaim the starting position in the Inter squad.

“I don’t feel inferior to him (Julio Cesar): he’s young, but once to become an Inter goalkeeper you needed experience…

goal.com
Toldo is funny....he would save that Neddy's powerful strike.:LOL:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Toldo should keep the crap flowing. Inter is always like a sh*t volcano, eroded from within. Toldo's comments here are just the alpha waves signalling the potential beginnings of a crap eruption on Via Durini.

I just can't wait until this baby blows... leaving nothing but a crater of a season with Materazzi and Cordoba covered in sh*t. :cheesy:

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
Aug 12, 2005
++ [ originally posted by swag ] ++
Toldo should keep the crap flowing. Inter is always like a sh*t volcano, eroded from within. Toldo's comments here are just the alpha waves signalling the potential beginnings of a crap eruption on Via Durini.

I just can't wait until this baby blows... leaving nothing but a crater of a season with Materazzi and Cordoba covered in sh*t. :cheesy:
I fecal your pain.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Azzurri7 ] ++
15/10/2005...

Siena - Udinese

Juventus - Messina
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

16/10/2005...

Ascoli - Sampdoria

Empoli - Roma

Inter - Livorno

Lazio - Fiorentina

Palermo - Chievo

Parma - Treviso

Reggina - Lecce

Cagliari - Milan 8:30 PM.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Standings...

1-Juventus 18 Points

2-Milan 13

3-Fiorentina 13

4-Sampdoria 12

5-Inter 12

6-Palermo 11

7-Livorno 11

8-Siena 10

9-Lazio 10

10-Chievo 10

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
++ [ originally posted by swag ] ++

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Signature Material.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Toldo leaving Inter at January?

A January departure is increasingly likely and Toldo had previously been linked to Manchester United and Arsenal, while a Serie A switch to Palermo has also been suggested.

“Toldo is an excellent goalkeeper and of course I’d take him, just as I’d gladly have signed Christian Abbiati in the summer,” explained Rosanero chief Maurizio Zamparini. “The problem is that his wages are too extravagant for us.”

Inter froze Fontana out of the squad last season for making similar statements criticising Roberto Mancini’s leadership skills and Toldo could face a similar fate.

“There is no doubt that Toldo’s timing was poor, as he should’ve spoken to Mancini instead of going to the Press straight after our 2-0 defeat at Juventus,” noted Nerazzurri President Giacinto Facchetti. “He knows he made a mistake and will speak to the Coach, but we are losing sight of the real problem, which is why we played so badly in Turin.”

channel4.com

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by ZhiXin ] ++
Toldo leaving Inter at January?

A January departure is increasingly likely and Toldo had previously been linked to Manchester United and Arsenal, while a Serie A switch to Palermo has also been suggested.

“Toldo is an excellent goalkeeper and of course I’d take him, just as I’d gladly have signed Christian Abbiati in the summer,” explained Rosanero chief Maurizio Zamparini. “The problem is that his wages are too extravagant for us.”

Inter froze Fontana out of the squad last season for making similar statements criticising Roberto Mancini’s leadership skills and Toldo could face a similar fate.

“There is no doubt that Toldo’s timing was poor, as he should’ve spoken to Mancini instead of going to the Press straight after our 2-0 defeat at Juventus,” noted Nerazzurri President Giacinto Facchetti. “He knows he made a mistake and will speak to the Coach, but we are losing sight of the real problem, which is why we played so badly in Turin.”

channel4.com
excuses...excuses...excuses....
you didn't beat us cause noone can!
cause we're the strongest! (AT LEAST ATM)

end of story!

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++

excuses...excuses...excuses....
you didn't beat us cause noone can!
cause we're the strongest! (AT LEAST ATM)

end of story!

Same old Inter, always moaning.:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)