[IT] Serie A 2005/06 (6 Viewers)

Eire

Mar 1, 2004
how does materazzi keep getting away with man handling players like toni wrestling him unfairly everytime and when toni fights back dropping to the ground holding his face. i hate matterazzi i hope juve inter has a strong ref who is wise to his dirt tactics although trez and zlatan should be a handfull for the big inter wanker

Buy on AliExpress.com

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Eire ] ++
how does materazzi keep getting away with man handling players like toni wrestling him unfairly everytime and when toni fights back dropping to the ground holding his face. i hate matterazzi i hope juve inter has a strong ref who is wise to his dirt tactics although trez and zlatan should be a handfull for the big inter wanker
I hate Materazzi, such an idiot.

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Roverbhoy ] ++
Inter not as dominant in the second half.

First half they looked dynamite.

The goal was way off side...at least three feet
at least they can not say that the reffries are helping juve anymore.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
One thought crossed my mind this weekend, which was sort of an amusing play on Italian words...

Watching the Parma matchup, I couldn't help but notice how many times the RAI Int'l announcers used the word interrotto in the first half... :sigh: Basically, the repeated use indicated how much Juve couldn't put together a pass without it getting broken up.

But then the idea of Inter-rotto crossed my mind, which would technically mean something along the lines of "broken Inter". Seemed sort of fitting for the past 15 years. :D

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
Aug 12, 2005
++ [ originally posted by swag ] ++
One thought crossed my mind this weekend, which was sort of an amusing play on Italian words...

Watching the Parma matchup, I couldn't help but notice how many times the RAI Int'l announcers used the word interrotto in the first half... :sigh: Basically, the repeated use indicated how much Juve couldn't put together a pass without it getting broken up.

But then the idea of Inter-rotto crossed my mind, which would technically mean something along the lines of "broken Inter". Seemed sort of fitting for the past 15 years. :D

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Nice:D

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by swag ] ++

:LOL:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I don't know what was wrong with Lazio. This is the first time I've been able to watch them this season, and it looked like it must have been a completely off night. This, the team that mounted the 4-0 comeback to Messina after being down 2-0 last week.

They just looked worthless in mounting any real attacks today. Valon Behrami, a 20-year-old midfielder we were keeping an eye on last winter, put in a barely decent, albeit obviously inexperienced, game. Between himself and Igli Tare, I wonder if the Albanian contingent makes Lazio Don Bes' second favorite team. ;)

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Udinese played some fantastic football. Iaquinta was certainly motivated & the movement upfront was exciting. Lovely goal by Candela. Lazio looked pathetic & Rochi was terrible.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
We got this yesterday:
Chievo - Treviso
Udinese - Lazio

and we get this today:
Fiorentina - Livorno
Juventus - Inter

on RAI International plus a repeat of Juve - Inter tomorrow 7:00am my time

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)