[IT] Serie A 2005/06 (1 Viewer)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++

Not really, he was not in the game in the first half. The goal he scored was a bit weird and the othe rchances he received were not dealt with properly. I am still giving him time though.
Thanks...

I didn't see the match, and I thought he was doing good. But he still got time infront of him.

Amash

Mar 31, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Sonjia_DP ] ++
I like Lazio, but too bad my brother bet on Palermo today.:down:
This round of Serie A was bit hard for betting, there was some suprises Chievo win vs. Samp, Reggina after four consecutive losses have beaten Udine. 4th round was quite easy for betting

Dr-Juve

Mar 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Amash ] ++

This round of Serie A was bit hard for betting, there was some suprises Chievo win vs. Samp, Reggina after four consecutive losses have beaten Udine. 4th round was quite easy for betting
yeah u r right
even Juve-Parma match i didnt think Juve can make it because last time we beat them in there field was 10 years ago (if i am not mistaken)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Sonjia_DP ] ++
Lazio scored 3 straight goals and leading Palermo 3-2 now, what a come back for Lazio.
With RAI Int'l not securing the rights, and given that I don't have FSC, any and all Lazio games are pretty much a media blackout for me. I was following the score when it was 2-0 Palermo, but whoah...

Can anyone summarize how they self-imploded?

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
lazio continue to do well.
and still no one's giving them a chance to make the top 4.
i think they can do it.
and oh yes,gilardino seems to be getting back his goal scoring boots.another goal for him.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
I thought that Treviso put up a very good fight against Milan today. Ancelotti's men were a bit too good for the Serie A new boys in the second half but to Treviso's credit they were positive and took the game to Milan. The Filippini twins were active down the flanks and though Treviso didn't really create any clear-cut chances they retained possession for long periods and looked quite dangerous.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Frey had some amazing saves. Not to mention Gamberini's running toe punch to steal an almost certain goal from a charging Martins all alone in the goal box. Otherwise, this would have been more lopsided than 1-0.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I like Del Neri's attacking 4-4-2 however it seems the formation came back to haunt him today. I would also question his subs with the team leading 2-0 at half-time...I don't think he did anything to sure up the defense or midfield.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)