[IT] Serie A 2005/06 (7 Viewers)

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
++ [ originally posted by m_elayyan ] ++
Another boring 1-1 match between chelsea and milan , gila and veiri both are useless
I belive that Milan has a weaker attack than last season, Tomasson- Crespo are much better than vieri-Gila...
Vieri´s time should be over, and gila still has to show his potential with a big team..

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by m_elayyan ] ++
Another boring 1-1 match between chelsea and milan , gila and veiri both are useless
I suppose it's only pre-season but Gila has been disappointing in both the games he's played for Milan so far. Vieri has been ok. I'd have to say that Rui Costa has been their best player in pre-season as he excelled in the Trofeo TIM as well as on Milan's tour of the States.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
According to Gazzetta.it Samuel to Inter is official. He has apparently signed a four year contract.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Inter announce Samuel capture
Monday 1 August, 2005

Inter have finally confirmed the signing of Walter Samuel after he agreed to leave Real Madrid.

The Argentine international has put pen to paper on a four-year contract, which will expire on 30 June 2009, after the two clubs reportedly agreed a £12m transfer fee.

Samuel has been linked with the Nerazzurri for months after failing to settle in Spain since he left Roma last summer.

Samuel, known as ‘The Wall’, was the Italian club’s primary objective to strengthen their defence and a deal has eventually been agreed after weeks of talks.

He is now expected to partner Ivan Cordoba in Roberto Mancini’s rearguard for the new campaign.

"Inter have spent a lot on me and that is not easy in today’s world," the South American told the Gazzetta dello Sport on Monday. "This means that I will have to multiply my work.

"But I know who make up the Inter defence and there is no need for a miracle. We just need to get to know each other."

Samuel is also eager to prove his worth after an unhappy spell in La Liga with the European giants.

"I went there to win but I couldn’t do that," he added. "They didn’t believe in me in Madrid but fortunately I have found Inter who were willing to bet on my future."

Samuel joins former Real teammate Santiago Solari at the club and another friend could soon follow in the shape of Luis Figo.

"Figo has told me that there is a chance that he can come to Inter," the ex-Boca star added. "I hope he arrives because he still has a desire to succeed."

www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Six-month stop for Bazzani?
Monday 1 August, 2005

Sampdoria may start looking for a new striker after the injured Fabio Bazzani admitted he could be out until 2006.

The unlucky international tore the anterior cruciate ligament in his right knee at the weekend and an operation will follow.

Samp immediately stated that he would be out for at least eight weeks but it is likely that Bazzani won’t play again for close to six months.

"I hope to step out at Marassi as soon as possible," said the target man, who is remaining optimistic despite the setback.

"It is useless getting down about it. I’m just waiting for the operation and that is it really.

"I’m disappointed as things had gone well over the last 20 days, with the club and the Coach happy with me."

The former Lazio and Perugia man suffered the injury during Saturday’s 2-0 friendly win over Verona, and tests proved his injury was worse than at first thought.

"Everyone has stayed close to me, they have told me to stay calm and that they will wait for my return," he continued.

"They are backing my desire to get back to my best from January, when I expect to be back on the pitch."

Bazzani only returned to Samp this summer after an unhappy six-month loan spell with Lazio, in which he netted only three goals in 15 games.

Doria may now opt to sign a new striker with Cagliari’s Under-21 star Rolando Bianchi, Emiliano Bonazzoli of Reggina and Bologna’s Giacomo Cipriani apparently being watched.

Football Italia

Dan10

Mar 15, 2005
watever man inter have a good team every year, but theyre still gonna get toasted, even with samuel and pizarro playing like a madman

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)