[IT] Serie A 2005/06 (5 Viewers)

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
Igli Tare's goal gave Bologna a 1-0 win at Parma in the first leg of
their Serie A relegation play-off, where a comedy mass brawl saw both
coaches and a player from each bench sent off.

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
The agent of Santiago Solari has told skysports.com that his client is closing in on a move to Internazionale.

A deal is close to being struck between the two parties and talks should recommence after Internazionale's Coppa Italia second-leg final with Roma on Wednesday.

The talented Argentine is keen for regular football after spending much of his time as a substitute for the capital outfit.

Solari remains a favourite with the Real faithful but according to his agent, Giuseppe Tirri, a move to the Nerazzurri is looking a likely scenario.

"We will update the situation with Inter after the Coppa Italia match," Tirri told skysports.com.

"We must negotiate and find an agreement.

''Due to the fact it's an important negotiation and the player is important too, we must define the details.''

Speculation emanating from the Spanish press has suggested Solari is eager to remain in Spain - at Real - but Tirri is keen to refute such suggestions.

"It isn't true he wants to stay in Madrid,'' concluded Tirri.

''He's happy for this situation. He can finally join Inter after a delay of three years.''

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by m_elayyan ] ++
INter will celebrate today their first ever trophy in 16 years:D:D:D:D
Congradulations to Mr X and his squad, and the whole of Inter for their 1st trophy !!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
I have a good feeling the Inter will win the serie A next season too.

Though we do say this EVERY season..

Juve_The_Best

Nov 18, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++
Inter are going to win Serie A next season :down:
:rofl:

Yeah right .This is Moratti's limit drinking champagne happy with a trophy that does not really count as a real achievment like scudetto as long as he couldn't win it since 82.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Roma appoint Spalletti Friday 17 June, 2005

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

As expected, Roma have officially appointed former Udinese boss Luciano Spalletti as their new Coach.

“I can safely say that Roma, its players, fans and the Eternal City are very exciting for a tactician,” he said before penning a two-year deal with an option to extend for a third.

The Giallorossi have confirmed in a statement that Spalletti will earn £1.4m per season plus bonuses for hitting certain targets. His first Press Conference will be held on Tuesday afternoon.

The deal had been in the air for several weeks, but had been held up by the Friuli outfit’s refusal to release him from his contract.

A meeting with director general Pietro Leonardi on Thursday finally allowed the two to part company and Spalletti is now free to start his career at the Stadio Olimpico, while current boss Bruno Conti returns to the Roma youth team.

“Now I can breathe a sigh of relief,” he told Spq Radio. “I was never really worried, but clearly the consensual break with Udinese allows me to choose my future destination without pressure. I think the agreement suits both the Friuli outfit and myself.”

This is a major step up for the 46-year-old, who before joining Udinese had sat on the benches of Empoli, Sampdoria, Venezia and Ancona.

He came to the Giallorossi’s attention following this season’s remarkable fourth-place finish that qualified Udinese for the Champions’ League preliminary round.

Spalletti has already drawn up a shopping list for the Giallorossi and it’s believed he wants to bring David Pizarro with him from Udinese. The Chilean midfielder is also a target for Inter and Juventus, but the presence of the Coach at the Stadio Olimpico could sway him.

The main problem seems to be his £10m price-tag, so it’s possible Roma will instead turn their attention to Real Madrid benchwarmer Jose Maria Gutierrez, known to his fans as Guti. The talented player would cost just £5.3m.

Spalletti will already find three new arrivals, all of them on free transfers, as Siena’s Rodrigo Taddei, Bayern Munich defender Samuel Kuffour and Shabani Nonda of Monaco have all penned contracts over the last couple of weeks.

source: channel4.com

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Palermo face Di Vaio battle Friday 17 June, 2005

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Palermo have been told that they are not the only club interested in signing Valencia striker Marco Di Vaio.

New boss Gigi Del Neri has reportedly asked for the forward as he dreams of teaming him up with Luca Toni in attack.

But his agent, Alessandro Moggi, insists that the Sicilian giants may find it difficult to land the Italian.

"Marco still has a great desire to prove his worth in La Liga with Valencia," he told the Gazzetta dello Sport.

"However, Palermo are not the only side keen on him. A number of other Italian clubs have come forward too."

Di Vaio, who joined Valencia last summer when Juventus accepted a £7.5m offer, has had his problems settling into the Spanish game.

Meanwhile, French giants Monaco are being linked with Cagliari winger Mauro Esposito this afternoon.

The Principality outfit are understood to have offered around £8m for the Italian international.

source: channel4.com

So many news around these days, especially news on Parma - Bologna

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
So it is Spalletti, hmm. I wonder if he can handle it, he did amazing with Udinese, but this will be a harder job.

Ultimately my dream was still Prandelli, I guess it's impossible now :down: he would of been perfect.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)