[IT] Serie A 2005/06 (1 Viewer)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Serie A: 2005-06 calendar drawn up
Friday 10 June, 2005

The new Serie A season will kick off on Sunday August 28 and conclude on May 14, with five midweek rounds.

The campaign will kick off on Saturday August 20 with the Italian Supercup clash between Scudetto holders Juventus and the winners of the Coppa Italia, which will be either Inter or Roma.

Today the Lega Calcio drew up the basic structure of the Italian season and there will be five midweek rounds – all of them on a Wednesday. They are September 21, October 26, December 21, January 18 and February 8.

Space will be left for the remaining World Cup qualifiers and a potential play-off to reach the tournament in Germany. These rest weekends will be on September 4, October 9 and November 13.

The full fixture list will not be drawn up until around a month before the season kicks off.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
gray

gray

Apr 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #4
    ++ [ originally posted by Ramin ] ++

ooh, no drilling this time :p
    :LOL: long memory you've got there :)

++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++
    In the spirit of Zlatan...nobody cares :D
    People care more about next season's Serie A than they do about what Sensi had for breakfast :)

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
    I actially honesty believe Inter could do very well next season, I personally think it's going to be them or Milan who win next season, they'll have more desire then Juve next season, and that means alot.

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
    Nov 1, 2004
    Bolton defender Vincent Candela has completed a free transfer move to Udinese.
    The Frenchman joined the Trotters from Roma mid-season, but makes a swift return to Serie A after just six months.

"I can officially confirm that we have signed ex-Roma and Bolton defender Vincent Candela, Livorno midfielder Jose Luis Vidigal and Treviso forward Paulo Vitor de Souza Barreto," said club patron Giampaolo Pozzo.

Menace

Apr 22, 2005
    Serie B 2004-05: The Verdicts

Automatic promotion: Empoli and Genoa

Play-offs: Treviso vs Perugia, Ascoli vs Torino

Forza Treviso and Ascoli then

inferis

Jun 5, 2005
    CL is our priority next season... i's been almost 10 years since the cup stored in our cabinet.. and sensi is hoping he could polish it for us next season...

Juve89

The Farmer
    May 27, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Menace ] ++
    Serie B 2004-05: The Verdicts

Automatic promotion: Empoli and Genoa

Play-offs: Treviso vs Perugia, Ascoli vs Torino

Forza Treviso and Ascoli then
    I hope Torino will be promoted, so we can have the Torino derby again:)
    Forza Toro;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)