[IT] Serie A 2005/06 (3 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Here's the million dollar question, the pressure is on us as Milan are eating the gap week after week, will the pressure be the motive for the team to do something about it?

My answer: I don't think so as we had pressure after Arsenal were teo goals up and I did not see any reaction from the team. Hell, the return game against Arsenal was as if we have a three goal lead in the first leg.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Jeeks said:
Here's the million dollar question, the pressure is on us as Milan are eating the gap week after week, will the pressure be the motive for the team to do something about it?

My answer: I don't think so as we had pressure after Arsenal were teo goals up and I did not see any reaction from the team. Hell, the return game against Arsenal was as if we have a three goal lead in the first leg.
And about the pressure,we will have Bonnefoi at the pitch tomorrow.:cry:

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Jeeks said:
We will have a half fit Abbiati, Capello has done it before and will do it again by playing unift players.
Better half fit Abbiati than "no seen fuckin' game" Bonnefoi.
I don't know how,but we must win tomorrow FFS!!!!!

Del Piero will be the man and score!!!

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Jeeks said:

I think the team is going to have to climb out of its own bad patch of form on its own terms. If a CL elimination round doesn't motivate you, nothing will.

This team isn't going to respond to external pressure. It's there as much as ever. Juve is going to respond when it internally gets its own act sorted out.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Well for what is worth, C.Zanetti played a very good match, I think he did very well contoling Kaka... I think we should be happy about it, since he is gonna play for us next season

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Holdon said:
Switching the game to Friday certainly helped Milan, allowing them to play their best team and staying focused on this match rather than Barca.
True, well i hope barca give them a hard time (win) and injure a few of there key players so that they find it hard to concentrate on their next serie A game.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Jeeks said:

Well, I have also no more confidence in this group of players until the end of this season...

I won't be surprised if we let this scudetto go...

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
rebel you want capello out? i just thought that imagine if arsenal would win CL, then in cap defens they could say look juventus lost to eventually the champions, like last season and nothing will change :( so i hope arsenal wont win CL.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Stephan said:
rebel you want capello out? i just thought that imagine if arsenal would win CL, then in cap defens they could say look juventus lost to eventually the chamions, like last season and nothing will change :( so i hope arsenal wont win CL.
Well, Stephan...

You know that I don't like those who don't care about the club, and care only about themselves...

Capello does fit in this category for me...

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Ancelotti admires Juve-style win Friday 14 April, 2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Milan boss Carlo Ancelotti said this derby win was a hard-fought and physical performance in the Juventus style.

“We had the brakes on a little bit in this match and were too slow in the first half, especially on the left flank. It was a victory born more out of strength than quality, which is rare for us.”

channel4

-------------------------------------------

Too bad that even when Milan wins by only 1 goal, they say that they became like Juve...

Capello, enjoy these moments where Ancelotti mocks your style of hard wins...:disagree: :disagree:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
ReBeL said:
Ancelotti admires Juve-style win Friday 14 April, 2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Milan boss Carlo Ancelotti said this derby win was a hard-fought and physical performance in the Juventus style.

“We had the brakes on a little bit in this match and were too slow in the first half, especially on the left flank. It was a victory born more out of strength than quality, which is rare for us.”

channel4

-------------------------------------------

Too bad that even when Milan wins by only 1 goal, they say that they became like Juve...

Capello, enjoy these moments where Ancelotti mocks your style of hard wins...:disagree: :disagree:
Funny thing is Ancelotti did not even mention that his win was a Juve style win.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Espectro said:
I was thinking the same thing when I saw the article, I even read it twice to see if I was missing the part when he mention Juve. :D
I actually went and read the interview in Italian, I did not understand a thing but mentioning Juve would have been obvious. Again, it was a fill in the blanks from Channel 4.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)