It is not fair that nedeved is not in the final 3 (1 Viewer)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
hm, that doesnt make sense :undecide:
what doesnt make sense?:confused:

is it the fact that i support juve and France if it is that, dont forget i support Arsenal too.

Aug 1, 2003
what doesnt make sense is that you Love france and like juventus and hate czech (which you do not)

okay this is confusing. so for this FIFA award there will be only 3 nominees then?

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Tacca03 ] ++
Forget about these adwards, they're for non- informed football fans only.

True football fans all KNOW Nedved is the best.
No that is a matter of opinions,for example you say Nedved some say Zizou,i say Henry;)

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
I read in our local newspaper that the Hong Kong had Nedved as one of the three nominees when they gave the region's nominations to FIFA.

I'm impressed!! And I thought HK people don't know real football!:cool:

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
But I have to admit that one of the other two votes went to Beckham too...

Somehow I forgot who's the third one.

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
If i was to vote for which player to be awarded this, defintely it won't be nedved, his acting and injury faking attitude is enough for me, not to pick him. plus he isn't that creative. and IMO he is over Hyped and rated..( I can hear people roaring at me from here :scared: )

mate

Aug 28, 2002
I also think that the nominations are unfair :(
Nedved deserved to be in it!:fero:
And also: why usually are considered just players of teams who won the CL or at list arrived in the final and this year no Milan (Maldini and Sheva may deserve something also...) and Juve players are in the top 3 :confused:
This is bad 4 all Italian soccer, not just 4 Nedved and 4 Juve!
I just hope that the golden ball will go to Pavel or at list to Maldini... I know he is from Milan but at list he's Italian and is 11 years that any Italian get this price :groan:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Aragorn ] ++
If i was to vote for which player to be awarded this, defintely it won't be nedved, his acting and injury faking attitude is enough for me, not to pick him. plus he isn't that creative. and IMO he is over Hyped and rated..( I can hear people roaring at me from here :scared: )
:fero:

But seriously, u wouldn't even put him in the top 3?

Henry's got a bad attitude and he gets pretty :fero: when his team loses (esp. in the UCL for some reason :confused: )

Zidane's done some stupid things too (remember for Juve he headbutted some dude on the ground and got a RC? I was so peeved at the idiot then...)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

:fero:

But seriously, u wouldn't even put him in the top 3?

Henry's got a bad attitude and he gets pretty :fero: when his team loses (esp. in the UCL for some reason :confused: )

Zidane's done some stupid things too (remember for Juve he headbutted some dude on the ground and got a RC? I was so peeved at the idiot then...)
these aren reasons to stop a player from getting the best player in the world award.
but i do agree with aragorn in one point,Nedved isnt that creative,but i cant deny he must be one of the top 3.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by fred weasley ] ++
these aren reasons to stop a player from getting the best player in the world award.
but i do agree with aragorn in one point,Nedved isnt that creative,but i cant deny he must be one of the top 3.
I agree.

Although I think good Sportsmanship is a very important quality that must also be considered when evaluation a player, but in Zidane's case, he just oooozes with so much class that it covers the little bad things he does. (like when he stepped on a Saudi player who was on the ground in the KSA-France game in France 98 :groan: )

i dont know him as a person. at first, he seems self-centered, but i dont really think so. i just agree, like most of the media, that he's just a quiet person who likes to keep his private life private by staying away from the media as much as possible.

i also agree that Nedved and Henry should be the other two on that list.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

I agree.

Although I think good Sportsmanship is a very important quality that must also be considered when evaluation a player, but in Zidane's case, he just oooozes with so much class that it covers the little bad things he does. (like when he stepped on a Saudi player who was on the ground in the KSA-France game in France 98 :groan: )

i dont know him as a person. at first, he seems self-centered, but i dont really think so. i just agree, like most of the media, that he's just a quiet person who likes to keep his private life private by staying away from the media as much as possible.

i also agree that Nedved and Henry should be the other two on that list.
yes exactly that was the best thing i heard until now.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
well he isnt that creative you know,for example in creativity can you compare him to players like Zizou,Totti or Veron.of course Nedved depends on his high work rate his stamina his speed strong shots,but i dont really think creativity.

elli

Dec 28, 2003
hi everybody?why nedved???he is really very good but not the besti want SHEVCHENKO he is the best
SHEVA IS THE BEST!!!

Dec 27, 2003
I take it you people are talking about the Fifa World Player Award. Let me give you my opinion about it : it's as big of a farce as Rivaldo's right foot.

First off, this Award, unlike the Golden Ball which was created in the mid 50's and whose list of previous winners includes names like Di Stefano, Cruyff or Beckenbauer, has no history at all (it has been created in the mid-90's). Secondly, the main purpose it serves is securing Blatter Mauritania or Singapore's votes in the next election by luring their federations into believing that they have a say in Football Affairs since they can vote their favourite player of the year. Thirdly, the result of the votes often rouses some doubts as regards the knowledge that the federations have about the beautiful game : indeed, how do you explain North Korea's coach listing Rivaldo (???), Morientes and some unknown North Korean player in his top three?

This is why I say that the Golden Ball is the only individiual award that has a prestige, as the winner is chosen by Europe's most credited (and less biased than the national federations) journalists in a list of 50 players submitted to them by the french magazine France Football.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)