It comes as no surprise (1 Viewer)

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
Speak for yourself...

I'll thank you that I travel to as many games as possible.

i have followed juve around the world, seeing them in tokyo,, new jersey, kiev etc

Were you at every euro game your team was in last year?? Some of us went to all 17 matches... can you say that??

Who are you to criticise...

Many people here live in different continents and as such cant travel... many cant afford to... many are too young to travel alone

Maybe you travel around to follow your team but not everyone is in a position to do so...

Yes id like more people here to go to games as you see a match from a different perspective and it would be nice to occasionly talk to someone about the experience rather than jus the match... But that cant be done here... as such i talk about that aspect with people elsewhere

Every forum has its own strongpoints... you dont like what you see... why moan, go somewhere else!

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Well said, Paul !!

When Juve came to the US, I went to 2 games. Most ppl on this forum dont have the time, or money to travel across the ocean to see our Juve play.

This is why I have 2 satellite dishes, so I can see them play as much as possible...

eringi

Jul 15, 2002
No wonder you just joined the forum, so you want us to comment on more games than we play because as far as i can see all the games that Juve has played this season are in this forum

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
So basically, the only reason that you've come on this board is to chastise us, many who live several continents away, for not going to Juve matches, when you are not a fan of them yourself??

Don't you have ANYTHING better to do?

Vin, as you know, I went to the Juve-Barca match in boston, as well as their practice at Brown University

Aug 1, 2003
um, first of all, i'm from malaysia, second of all, i'm not rich (no cash to go to italy, that sucks) third of all, i never missed a juve match on TV if they show it here. even if I did miss it was due to unavoidable situations (which happens rarely)

but i am a passionate juve nontheless, i went to see them in the finals against Milan and even for that my parents had to work their butt off for enough cash.

anyway, SAFC, i advise you should save your lectures for those who are in italy- or most likely turin- juve fans who never go to delle alpi :(

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
I just responded to a similar comment in another thread, but I see that Paul did it better here.

Also, your critique about our matches forum is completely wrong, as our match threads have SOOO many more posts than match threads in any other forum I've seen.

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Shadowfax ] ++
Many people here live in different continents and as such cant travel... many cant afford to...
yeap....well sed! it's even a miracle that i can join this forum....my internet bill is sky high rite now, and i'm living on a students budget. maybe SAFC wants to donate me money so that i can see ALL the matches...?? :D

Ferrari^M

Sep 3, 2002
Well the one time that juventus came to cyprus in my lifetime i saw them :p

I'm not going to go to Turin to just watch juve. I'm waiting to do that when i become a millionaire...

Sid

Nov 10, 2003
++ [ originally posted by SAFC ] ++
that the matches forum generates the least posts out of all on this board.

None of you ever go to games!
say what! i've been to games

e.g. Malaysia vs Iraq, Newcastle vs Chelsea(Asia cup final)

watch your mouth dude

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++

This is why I have 2 satellite dishes, so I can see them play as much as possible...

nice

all i have is freakin cable with the latin channel that shows the Seria A and i cant see the CL coz i m at school. Although i didnt miss the CL final wich i should have.

keep up the good work Vinman

R.E.M.

Jan 23, 2004
++ [ originally posted by kaizer ] ++

yeap....well sed! it's even a miracle that i can join this forum....my internet bill is sky high rite now, and i'm living on a students budget. maybe SAFC wants to donate me money so that i can see ALL the matches...?? :D
i think he meant it. what a good man!!

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I missed this topic. He's probably not here, but that's such a lame crit to make. That's like me calling you guys lame for not having seen the Sydney Harbour Bridge

Primo

Juventus FC - Philippines
Dec 20, 2002
Doesn't the fact that most of us here aren't from Turin or Italy explain the impossibility of some of us not making it to the matches?

W0rtHEX

Feb 7, 2004
i'm from bosnia and my financial situation is not that good to afford goinig to turin every two weeks. that explains me pretty much. even thoug if juve came anywhere in the ex-yugoslavia i would be there

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)