Israeli-Palestinian conflict (28 Viewers)

Is Hamas a Terrorist Organization?

• Yes

• No

• Should there be a Jewish nation SOMEWHERE in the world?

• Yes

• No

• Should Israel be a country located in the region it is right now?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
...his political views are some of the farthest reaching radical conspiracy theories I've ever seen. ...

when it comes to Juventus I think he is, yes...
tell me that you missed turk's posts about marotta without telling me that you missed turk's posts about marotta

he has the same wild conspiracy theories about juventus. marotta stole a lot from juventus and worked here to destroy the club, elkann orchestrated calciopoli, jews eat babies, what's the difference

Buy on AliExpress.com

Strickland

May 17, 2019
tell me that you missed turk's posts about marotta without telling me that you missed turk's posts about marotta

he has the same wild conspiracy theories about juventus. marotta stole a lot from juventus and worked here to destroy the club, elkann orchestrated calciopoli, jews eat babies, what's the difference
When it comes to Juve I find it highly entertaining, which is an underrated quality for a poster + he was actually way more right about Allegris 2nd stint than you, I or 90% of other Juve fans.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
11k civilians casualties in 5 weeks doesnt look like Israel are trying to do anything other than punish whoever is in the Gaza strip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You try to chase Hamas while he is hiding behind civilians - Its impossible not to.
Dont get me wrong I have a lot to say about the situation and about both sides but looking at stats without knowing what causing them.. Sounds a bit like BBC (who are constantly thrashing Israel even though Israel got 2 apologies for misleading the public with false accusations.)
I guess that they didnt really emphasize their wrongdoing - "wonder why"

- - - Updated - - -

Gaza is the can of sardines in the pantry full of chickpeas and matzah balls. How dare those sardines use each other as shields.
Yeah its a bit different than how you put it...

- - - Updated - - -

I dont know about all the rest but I have never tasted a baby ;)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
When it comes to Juve I find it highly entertaining, which is an underrated quality for a poster + he was actually way more right about Allegris 2nd stint than you, I or 90% of other Juve fans.
yeah, so allegri is a proven inhuman and literally the worst coach ever existed?

if it's your conviction too, then good to know, that's all i can add

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
He meant he doesn't taste them, because he swallows them whole.

love this song

Nigga, what? You ain't even seen me in my prime
Eatin' baby brains, baby veins, baby spines
I know they be cryin' when I'm cuttin' off the neck
I'm peelin' off the skin for some bacon-fried croquettes
Baby villain spine, that baby-killin' mind
A fifth-pound of gin cause I know I'm doin' time
So catch me now before I do my next crime
My kids' gotta eat, somebody's baby's on the line, nigga

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Not far fetched, same happen in russia in ww1, germans did everything to get lenin in power in exchange for pulling russia out of the war, which he did.
What you mean is that the myth is not far fetched or? Just so I get you right.

Germany did lose WW1 because they ran out of manpower and had been under the British blockade since the start of the war, Germany was in famine because they pulled all men to the front and their agriculture was done for. The entry of America in 1917 pretty much sealed their fate. They had a chance to win before the US was brought in though. They came very close to knocking France out in 1914, it was on a knife's edge. They also had the chance in 1915 and 1916, but after that their chance had passed.

And I know about Lenin, funny thing is them sending him to Russia to stage the coup came to bite them in the ass 24 years later.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
What you mean is that the myth is not far fetched or? Just so I get you right.

Germany did lose WW1 because they ran out of manpower and had been under the British blockade since the start of the war, Germany was in famine because they pulled all men to the front and their agriculture was done for. The entry of America in 1917 pretty much sealed their fate. They had a chance to win before the US was brought in though. They came very close to knocking France out in 1914, it was on a knives edge. They also had the chance in 1915 and 1916, but after that their chance had passed.

And I know about Lenin, funny thing is them sending him to Russia to stage the coup came to bite them in the ass 24 years later.

Regardless of what it is that caused germans to lose, Marxists were stirring all kindsa shit during the war which very well falls in with the stabbed in the back narrative.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_strike_of_January_1918

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)