Israeli-Palestinian conflict (75 Viewers)

Is Hamas a Terrorist Organization?

• Yes

• No

• Should there be a Jewish nation SOMEWHERE in the world?

• Yes

• No

• Should Israel be a country located in the region it is right now?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Every random YouTuber now becomes an official spokesperson and every twitter handle is an elected representative.

God this generation is so simple

If it was only that it would been ok. But do you read the shit your goverments official Israel twitter and instagram account are spewing? Attacking famous models for sympathizing with palestinian civilians. The outright brazen nature of the war hawk propoganda from official sources is kinda nuts man.

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
If it was only that it would been ok. But do you read the shit your goverments official Israel twitter and instagram account are spewing? Attacking famous models for sympathizing with palestinian civilians. The outright brazen nature of the war hawk propoganda from official sources is kinda nuts man.
I don't disagree, I think its pathetic and weak. My point still stands though.

Palestinian are playing the propaganda game just as well, theirs much better at targeting current generation. It's evident in this thread and it's a lost battle. You should see the pro-palastinian propaganda in russian.

- - - Updated - - -

Case in point

- - - Updated - - -

I’m not surprised. They do that often in their Arabic accounts to tease the Palestinians, but play the victim in the English ones. It was deleted btw.
Try and watch Mahmud abbas's or other Palestinian official's speechs in English vs their speechs in Arabic.

Same game, same shit.

Last edited:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I don't disagree, I think its pathetic and weak. My point still stands though.

Palestinian are playing the propaganda game just as well, theirs much better at targeting current generation. It's evident in this thread and it's a lost battle. You should see the pro-palastinian propaganda in russian.

- - - Updated - - -

Case in point

I cant read russian (or arabic), and yeah ofcourse both sides use propoganda (and russia have INVESTED interest to be anti israel in this isntance to deflect from their ukraine war), its expected to a point.

But you may not notice it as much because you arent in our western countries, if you are, you would notice the state sponsored and completely coerced propoganda by our politicians (with very few exceptions like colombias president, irish or spanish politicans etc) and leaders, which goes way beyond just condemning the inhumane slaughter by Hamas, but completely and utterly dehumanizes the palestinian civilians almost on daily basis in our media.

Like there is NO nuance, its a very grey and complicated conflict (but fuck Hamas) , but the official status quo response is basically just justifying further war crimes and retaliatory genocide.

They dont say palestinian civilians are human animals like Israeli politians do, but they indirectly nod and agree with the assessment. Its crazy to see it almost on daily basis in the news and official statements by leaders and prominent news anchors.

So for me its crazy to read the propoganda war is won by Palestine.When western civilization in its official status quo stance, is completely and utterly frighten to utter any sentence that is not completely pro israel, you are called a terrorist hugger (fuck Hamas) for saying civilians should not be constantly bombed to the stone age in front of the world to see.

What general populace or civilians in streets think is another matter. But for people who have influence and exert influence, its completely different.They behave almost on a script like the above instances I described.

Thats defenitely because the level of power and influence the US has over western culture (and western cultures dark history in treating the jewish people well before the state of Israel), and indirectly the state of Israel has that power of influence too because of it.

Which they completely weaponise against any dissent to their actions, and at insane levels as I mentionned, a state official social media attacking to control a single famous persons opinion is completely nuts to me.

- - - Updated - - -

On more funny note (tho very on topic). This guys witty satirical dark humour is chilling and brilliant lol, like an arabic Jon Stewart or arab Marx brother lol.

This is dark and depressing times with insane butchery, and he somehow makes you laugh while making poigant humane points.

Last edited:

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
I cant read russian (or arabic), and yeah ofcourse both sides use propoganda (and russia have INVESTED interest to be anti israel in this isntance to deflect from their ukraine war), its expected to a point.

But you may not notice it as much because you arent in our western countries, if you are, you would notice the state sponsored and completely coerced propoganda by our politicians (with very few exceptions like colombias president, irish or spanish politicans etc) and leaders, which goes way beyond just condemning the inhumane slaughter by Hamas, but completely and utterly dehumanizes the palestinian civilians almost on daily basis in our media.

Like there is NO nuance, its a very grey and complicated conflict (but fuck Hamas) , but the official status quo response is basically just justifying further war crimes and retaliatory genocide.

They dont say palestinian civilians are human animals like Israeli politians do, but they indirectly nod and agree with the assessment. Its crazy to see it almost on daily basis in the news and official statements by leaders and prominent news anchors.

So for me its crazy to read the propoganda war is won by Palestine.When western civilization in its official status quo stance, is completely and utterly frighten to utter any sentence that is not completely pro israel, you are called a terrorist hugger (fuck Hamas) for saying civilians should not be constantly bombed to the stone age in front of the world to see.

What general populace or civilians in streets think is another matter. But for people who have influence and exert influence, its completely different.e they behave almost on a script like the above instances I described.

Thats defenitely because the level of power and influence the US has over western culture (and western cultures dark history in treating the jewish people well before the state of Israel), and indirectly the state of Israel has that power of influence too because of it.

Which they completely weaponise against any dissent to their actions, and at insane levels as I mentionned, a state official social media attacking to control a single famous persons opinion is completely nuts to me.

- - - Updated - - -

On more funny note (tho very on topic). This guys is witty satirical dark humour is chilling and brilliant lol, like an arabic Jon Stewart or arab Marx brother lol.

This is dark and depressing times with insane butchery, and he somehow makes you laugh while making poigant humane points.
I mostly agree. Didnt mean to say they are winning, of course our institutional and state level propoganda is much stronger and effective but only in the west, and the reasons for it goes way beyond it just being propeganda. More to shared interests and soft power imo

anyway, was Just saying thiers is much better in the social media sphere and outside the western countries, credit were it's due.

- - - Updated - - -

Not even close to the level of what your government’s official accounts say.
Sure lol

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010

What general populace or civilians in streets think is another matter. But for people who have influence and exert influence, its completely different.They behave almost on a script like the above instances I described.

- - - Updated - - -

On more funny note (tho very on topic). This guys witty satirical dark humour is chilling and brilliant lol, like an arabic Jon Stewart or arab Marx brother lol.

that guy’s great, really entertaining to watch

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 66)