Israeli-Palestinian conflict (20 Viewers)

Is Hamas a Terrorist Organization?

• Yes

• No

• Should there be a Jewish nation SOMEWHERE in the world?

• Yes

• No

• Should Israel be a country located in the region it is right now?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
"The EU still lists Hamas as a terrorist group, despite its General Court’s ruling Wednesday that Hamas should be removed from the official list of terrorist organizations."

I'm asking what the point of the ruling actually was.
Look up Montesquieu and Separation of Power.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Guys we can talk about everything but one thing stand.
Confront Palestine in 1944 and now.
Period. They fucking stole their lands. It's like if Mexico get absorbed by USA in 70years and in the middle of it mexicans makes Terrorists attacks against USA.
As Mexico being poorer and technologically far behind compared to USA. Having no real army and what's more having the whole world backing you against any action you try to reconquer your lands. They're Justified.

I'm not pro muslims or whatever but jews.... my god... what they did it's awful.
Deny or Justify? just know your lies.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Guys we can talk about everything but one thing stand.
Confront Palestine in 1944 and now.
Period. They $#@!ing stole their lands. It's like if Mexico get absorbed by USA in 70years and in the middle of it mexicans makes Terrorists attacks against USA.
As Mexico being poorer and technologically far behind compared to USA. Having no real army and what's more having the whole world backing you against any action you try to reconquer your lands. They're Justified.

I'm not pro muslims or whatever but jews.... my god... what they did it's awful.
Deny or Justify? just know your lies.
Bravo. That's as simple as it is. They stole their lands in the most brutal of fashion and continue to do so everyday.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #11,787
    The criminal Sisi's army just killed a Palestinian teenager inside Gaza Strip near the borders with Egypt...

Attachments

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    Close thread please. This is completely irrelevant to Western Society as Reb has clearly demonstrated. No one cares about this at all.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    Please close this thread, mods. It is not relevant. We do not want to know this. We want to protect ourselves and we would like to continue being lied to by our indoctrinating media that hate muslims.

- - - Updated - - -

I think this is good info for everyone who still wants to read up on the subject:

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2014/10/27/latest-palestinian-statehood-gambit/

"Of course, neither recognizing a fictitious state nor expressing legislative opinions actually creates facts on the ground. In what passes for “Palestine,” the terrorist group Hamas, aided and financed by Iran’s ayatollahs, continues to rule in Gaza, and on the West Bank, the corrupt, aging and ineffective Palestinian Authority lumbers on."

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #11,799
    Please close this thread, mods. It is not relevant. We do not want to know this. We want to protect ourselves and we would like to continue being lied to by our indoctrinating media that hate muslims.

- - - Updated - - -

I think this is good info for everyone who still wants to read up on the subject:

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2014/10/27/latest-palestinian-statehood-gambit/

"Of course, neither recognizing a fictitious state nor expressing legislative opinions actually creates facts on the ground. In what passes for “Palestine,” the terrorist group Hamas, aided and financed by Iran’s ayatollahs, continues to rule in Gaza, and on the West Bank, the corrupt, aging and ineffective Palestinian Authority lumbers on."
    Relax, Seven. Drink a nice cup of tea with mint :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)