Israeli-Palestinian conflict (76 Viewers)

Is Hamas a Terrorist Organization?

• Yes

• No

• Should there be a Jewish nation SOMEWHERE in the world?

• Yes

• No

• Should Israel be a country located in the region it is right now?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jul 2, 2006
3 Israeli children were kidnapped and brutally murdered. Hamas has been shooting rockets- aiming for citizens nonstop (only because of Iron Dome there has been 0 israeli casualties so far instead of hundreds).
Why do you think that Israel's response has been Illegitimate is beyond me. Do you really think Israel doesn't have the right to defend itself against those terrorists?
You said it. If those rockets are unharmful, you're killing people for fun and call it retailation. Your right to defend yourself is no different than a burglar's right to defend himself in the house he got in, killed whole family except one member, occupied 4/5 of the rooms and only kept a kid alive and made him live in the toilet. Now that kid making noises from time to time, who knows why, and you're beating the shit out him for further amusement.

How many years will it take before them filthy Jews have killed more arabs, then hitler killed filthy jews in '40-'45 ?
If you count indirect killings, you know unlike nazis they don't touch the fire themselves but using fire shovel, they have killed much more than one can imagine.

BottomLine

Dec 23, 2012
Experience learned me that you cant argue with jews, so i'll cut the explenation out and leave the consensus

You also set a great example of that in the way you respond to azzurri7 btw
I have nothing against you, really enjoy reading your football related posts. honestly. But you have to understand that I do not find your racist comments, worthy of my fingers getting tired of typing.
With all due respect, of course.

BottomLine

Dec 23, 2012
You said it. If those rockets are unharmful, you're killing people for fun and call it retailation. Your right to defend yourself is no different than a burglar's right to defend himself in the house he got in, killed whole family except one member, occupied 4/5 of the rooms and only kept a kid alive and made him live in the toilet. Now that kid making noises from time to time, who knows why, and you're beating the $#@! out him for further amusement.
Those rockets are not "unharmful". Iron Dome saves lifes, but again- THERE IS NO COUNTRY IN THIS WORLD that wouldn't respond with all it's power when it's people are afraid to walk outside. children are afraid for their lives all the time. innocent civilians have to run for their lives 30 times a day to the shelters. YOU CANT LIVE LIKE THIS.
Iron Dome is not perfect. It can not defend all of Israel at once. Israeli casualties is a matter of time.

"killing people for fun" :sergio:

and about your little story- You are probably forgetting that Jews had lived in Israel long before there even was Islam.
that "house" is the burglar's by right- historically and politically.

"killed the whole family but one member"- You know that by 48' there has been about 600K arabs in Israel, and now there are millions...
"toilet"- the arabs who live in israel and do not resist Jewish control- live much better lifes than their brothers in Syria. Or Iran, or Egypt.

Jul 2, 2006
Those rockets are not "unharmful". Iron Dome saves lifes, but again- THERE IS NO COUNTRY IN THIS WORLD that wouldn't respond with all it's power when it's people are afraid to walk outside. children are afraid for their lives all the time. innocent civilians have to run for their lives 30 times a day to the shelters. YOU CANT LIVE LIKE THIS.
Iron Dome is not perfect. It can not defend all of Israel at once. Israeli casualties is a matter of time.

"killing people for fun" :sergio:

and about your little story- You are probably forgetting that Jews had lived in Israel long before there even was Islam.
that "house" is the burglar's by right- historically and politically.

"killed the whole family but one member"- You know that by 48' there has been about 600K arabs in Israel, and now there are millions...
"toilet"- the arabs who live in israel and do not resist Jewish control- live much better lifes than their brothers in Syria. Or Iran, or Egypt.
You can't respond with all your power. Nope, it is not happening unless you are bloodthirsty. If you do that, you burn children alive, destroying the lives of thousands of ordinary people and making them mere 'statistics'. Doesn't this whole rocket thingy look fishy to you? You know there have been those 'rockets' and your 'retailiation' for a long time, if you read it that way you might think there is an ongoing war between two nations but when you look at the casualities it tells a different story.

As you said, Jews lived there long before and when they have been convinced to return, it was already occupied by other people. Arabs have no obligation to accept Jewish control btw, resisting it does not require death penalty.

BottomLine

Dec 23, 2012
You can't respond with all your power. Nope, it is not happening unless you are bloodthirsty. If you do that, you burn children alive, destroying the lives of thousands of ordinary people and making them mere 'statistics'. Doesn't this whole rocket thingy look fishy to you? You know there have been those 'rockets' and your 'retailiation' for a long time, if you read it that way you might think there is an ongoing war between two nations but when you look at the casualities it tells a different story.

As you said, Jews lived there long before and when they have been convinced to return, it was already occupied by other people. Arabs have no obligation to accept Jewish control btw, resisting it does not require death penalty.
By respond with all it's power I didn't mean simply killing as much Gaza civilians as possible, but doing the best in order to stop your people's suffering. And that means attacking as many Hamas' targets as possible. Hamas is the only one responsible for those innocent's deaths- they are those who shoot rockets from hospitals, they are those who get as many people as they can inside a terrorist's house that is about to be bombed. THEY WANT ISRAEL TO KILL INNOCENT GAZA CIVILIANS, it's their main goal. So the entire world will think that Israel want this... IDF does not bomb simple, innocent people's houses (unlike Hamas from the other side). IDF bombs Hamas' members houses and the Hamas doing the best he can so that many innocent people will die, from both sides.

As I said- The Jews lived in Israel a lot more time than the arabs, and they did it long before there even was such a thing as Palestinians. The United Nations declared that the Jews has the right to have their own country in Israel (the Palestinians resisted that decision, started a war that they lost, and by that lost their part of Israel). Israel is the Jews' by right. The Palestinians had a choise- to accept the (rightful, as I explained) Jewish control in Israel and live fine lifes (better than they would have in any arab country), or resist it, and suffer the consequences (living in bad conditions in Gaza).

Jul 1, 2010
By respond with all it's power I didn't mean simply killing as much Gaza civilians as possible, but doing the best in order to stop your people's suffering. And that means attacking as many Hamas' targets as possible. Hamas is the only one responsible for those innocent's deaths- they are those who shoot rockets from hospitals, they are those who get as many people as they can inside a terrorist's house that is about to be bombed. THEY WANT ISRAEL TO KILL INNOCENT GAZA CIVILIANS, it's their main goal. So the entire world will think that Israel want this... IDF does not bomb simple, innocent people's houses (unlike Hamas from the other side). IDF bombs Hamas' members houses and the Hamas doing the best he can so that many innocent people will die, from both sides.

As I said- The Jews lived in Israel a lot more time than the arabs, and they did it long before there even was such a thing as Palestinians. The United Nations declared that the Jews has the right to have their own country in Israel (the Palestinians resisted that decision, started a war that they lost, and by that lost their part of Israel). Israel is the Jews' by right. The Palestinians had a choise- to accept the (rightful, as I explained) Jewish control in Israel and live fine lifes (better than they would have in any arab country), or resist it, and suffer the consequences (living in bad conditions in Gaza).
This is utter nonsense. Have you read Shlomo Sand's work?

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013

The interesting thing is that the Palestines are actually descendants of "original" Jewish people who converted to Islam ~10th century.

Now let me go back to avoiding this thread again, way too much hate, racism and prejudice to even begin arguing.

BottomLine

Dec 23, 2012
The interesting thing is that the Palestines are actually descendants of "original" Jewish people who converted to Islam ~10th century.

Now let me go back to avoiding this thread again, way too much hate, racism and prejudice to even begin arguing.
Yes, there are very, very few historians who claim that. A lot more (at least, as far as I know) claim that this is fucking bullshit and there has never been a massive Jewish convertion to Islam.

Jul 2, 2006

Your guys killed more than 40 since yesterday and still counting, most of them are women and children as usual. It must be Hamas put them there otherwise it would not be possible to kill people via air strike in an open air prison which has one of the highest population densities in the world. 9,982.69/km²

What UN said mean jack shit as it is controlled by the Jews. Your right to keep doing what you are doing is solely based on the nuclear weapons and legendary manipulation skills of yours.

I don't think Turk gives a rats ass about Jew kids being killed.
I don't think you gave up on talking out of your arse.

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
I don't think Turk gives a rats ass about Jew kids being killed.
What are you talking about ? Those Jew kids are part of the future at which the whole world will embody a unified Islamic state from East to West which will allow them to convert peacefully and not by the sword.

All joking aside, Forza Palestine.

BottomLine

Dec 23, 2012
Your guys killed more than 40 since yesterday and still counting, most of them are women and children as usual. It must be Hamas put them there otherwise it would not be possible to kill people via air strike in an open air prison which has one of the highest population densities in the world. 9,982.69/km²

What UN said mean jack $#@! as it is controlled by the Jews. Your right to keep doing what you are doing is solely based on the nuclear weapons and legendary manipulation skills of yours.

I don't think you gave up on talking out of your arse.
Hamas put the woman and children in the danger zone, as I explained. He is the responsible for their death. It doesn't matter how you guys try to spin it around- Israel, like any other country, has the right to defend itself against terrorism. And with all due respect to the Palestinians' innocent casualties- the world should only blame the Hamas for that. IDF's goal is to eliminate Hamas targets with as few civilians casualties as possible (in order to restore Israelis normal life), unlike the other side that just want to kill and destroy. Israel's intrest is only to defend their people.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 71)