Israeli-Palestinian conflict (70 Viewers)

Is Hamas a Terrorist Organization?

• Yes

• No

• Should there be a Jewish nation SOMEWHERE in the world?

• Yes

• No

• Should Israel be a country located in the region it is right now?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Condoning terrorism against innocents from either side will ensure that you are still killing each other for the next 300 years.
I hate that argument. Pinning the blame on Hamas "Well if they keep attacking civilians that region will never have peace" . What are they supposed to do? If I'm hungry and scared for the life of my family I will throw rocks at the people occupying me. People need to stop kicking the ball over in the Hamas ballpark, Israel is the problem.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Next you'll be showing me photos of dead Palestinian children. I'm not siding. I'm aware of the intricacies and propaganda of war. My point being that pro-Palestine 'freedom fighters' (terrorists, as is common) should target legitimate Israeli police/military targets.

The current situation is an endless cycle of fury and pain.

Jul 2, 2006
I am against targeting civilians too but amount of murder committed by Jews can't be compared with Palestine. Do you know what happened to soldiers that killed civilians in aid ship, executed an 18 years old from short distance, shooting him three times in face? They have been awarded with medal of honour, that was the punishment they got.

As long as they are being awarded and motivated to kill, of course cycle will never end.

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
I am against targeting civilians too but amount of murder committed by Jews can't be compared with Palestine. Do you know what happened to soldiers that killed civilians in aid ship, executed an 18 years old from short distance, shooting him three times in face? They have been awarded with medal of honour, that was the punishment they got.

As long as they are being awarded and motivated to kill, of course cycle will never end.
That is true for both sides.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #9,752
    Damn Zionists. These news will not be showed in the West, but the reaction will be there in the headlines as usual.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #9,757
    Now, the Islamic Jihad movement said it has resumed launching rockets at the Zionist towns as a reaction for today's crime.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
    Jul 16, 2002
    Zionists are back to kill.

They just shelled Rafah city in Gaza strip and killed 5.
    And why did this happen Reb ???

you failed to mention that the scumbag terrorists fired rockets into Israel a few days ago.....

Keep playing the victim card, you're so damn good at it

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #9,759
    And why did this happen Reb ???

you failed to mention that the scumbag terrorists fired rockets into Israel a few days ago.....

Keep playing the victim card, you're so damn good at it
    How many rockets were fired before few days, Vinny, and how many Zionists were killed in that incident? Please enlighten us.

Anyway, as a result of today's crime, Islamic jihad fighters launched some rockets and could kill a Zionist. The Zionist army again attacked the same city, Rafah, and killed two Islamic Jihad fighters.

So, the result was 7 Palestinians to one Zionist, but in the West you will only hear about that Zionist.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 65)