Israeli-Palestinian conflict (79 Viewers)

Is Hamas a Terrorist Organization?

• Yes

• No

• Should there be a Jewish nation SOMEWHERE in the world?

• Yes

• No

• Should Israel be a country located in the region it is right now?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
Israel secret service and government are bunch of pussies. They wouldn't do this to a Lebanese ship or anything similar to this incident. Because they know the comeback and results of such an action.

They're doing this against people incapable of protecting themselves because of the closed siege.
They learned a lot from the British mandate of Palestine so

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Israel is the only nation to storm a ship with aid, kill people, and get the benefit of the doubt from the media and the tards who believe their propaganda.

They are Nazis.

Jul 2, 2006
Terrorist state of israel will not get away with this. if they are comparing us with iraq or another puppet so-called country they will eventually drown in their own blood. They are unable to cope with one Ahmedinejad. Let's see what will they do against millions who share same thoughts about israel.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Terrorist state of israel will not get away with this. if they are comparing us with iraq or another puppet so-called country they will eventually drown in their own blood. They are unable to cope with one Ahmedinejad. Let's see what will they do against millions who share same thoughts about israel.
That's been the same jaw-boning for years now.

When will you lot truly stand up and take down Israel?

100%Juventus

Jan 14, 2008
"Aid Ship"... get the fuck out. The first command was not to shoot unless your life is in danger and you have to. Those fuckers attacked our IDF forces with all kind of shit like bats and knifes, and they even injured badly a few soldiers. "Humanitarian aid"? guys, please, give me a break. They knew what they were getting in to when they tried to arrive close to the Israel soil and our soldiers did the right thing.

There's no one to blame for. In the end, Israel is always referred as the "Bad Guys" in the story. Poor Palestinians, Hamas isn't a Terrorist Organization, they're sending rockets to South just for the experiments - they're just good people in masks, with AK 47 that looking for a piece. There's nothing new under the sun...

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
"Aid Ship"... get the fuck out. The first command was not to shoot unless your life is in danger and you have to. Those fuckers attacked our IDF forces with all kind of shit like bats and knifes, and they even injured badly a few soldiers. "Humanitarian aid"? guys, please, give me a break. They knew what they were getting in to when they tried to arrive close to the Israel soil and our soldiers did the right thing.

There's no one to blame for. In the end, Israel is always referred as the "Bad Guys" in the story. Poor Palestinians, Hamas isn't a Terrorist Organization, they're sending rockets to South just for the experiments - they're just good people in masks, with AK 47 that looking for a piece. There's nothing new under the sun...
Hello victim.

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006

Are you saying that the Republic Of Ireland sent weapons to Hamas?

I have seen the video of what was in the ship that sailed from Cork. There were government officials on board ffs.

All we were trying to do was stop people suffering and dying under your opressive occupation.

I don't care if I get banned but fuck you and your genocidal abortion of a state you clueless troll.

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007

So are you saying that the people on the ships went there looking for violence? If they had don't you think they would've brought actual weapons with them?

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

Your fuckers stormed the ship, was that not an attack?

Israel is a terrorist organization and you are no friend to Americans. The sooner we cut you Nazis loose the better. We are harboring terrorists.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Oh yes, the Palestinian propaganda machine is running at full speed. They only have two or three news networks even covering their side of the story.

Get the fuck outta here with that nonsense.

Jul 2, 2006
Hello chosen one. Your pirates attacked a civilian ship in international waters. injured badly a few soldiers? What about children burned by white phosphorus in Gaza?

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
execution list has been revealed

They are purposely killing people they choose before. they are killing wounded people. that's why they don't tell names of wounded and dead people.

That's a picture of something that appears to be well.. I can't really tell what it is. Nice, Turk, you make Israel look good FFS!

Israeli PM cancels US visit.

Good. Stay the fuck out of our country. You ain't welcome here.
What the fuck are you talking about? They own your country.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 75)