Israeli-Palestinian conflict (73 Viewers)

Is Hamas a Terrorist Organization?

• Yes

• No

• Should there be a Jewish nation SOMEWHERE in the world?

• Yes

• No

• Should Israel be a country located in the region it is right now?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Apr 12, 2004
I think Powell and Biden were probably referring to the worsening economic crisis. But of course the media, looking for a hot story, blew the comments out of proportion.
If it bleeds, it leads.
They did it and maybe you don't see it
Israel is the only enemy the Arabic and Muslim worlds have
1500 millions(Muslims) against 14 millions (Jew)
107:1
Yet the 14 million Jews are more powerful than the entire 1,500 million Muslims
Why?
Better weaponry, better trained military, better tactics.

It's quite simple.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
They did it and maybe you don't see it
Israel is the only enemy the Arabic and Muslim worlds have
1500 millions(Muslims) against 14 millions (Jew)
107:1
Yet the 14 million Jews are more powerful than the entire 1,500 million Muslims
Why?
Mostly because Israel does war better than any other country in the world. That any arab countries don't usually focus on endeavors outside there on borders, well at least until recently.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Burke said:
По некоторым сведениям, отцом Примакова был выходец из польского города Лодзи, сын богатых еврейских торговцев Марк Каждан, судьба которого после 1927 года неизвестна.

Nothing is known about his childhood. Some say that his father came from Poland, from Lodz, and was the son of some rich Jewish merchant. Also, after 1927 nothing is known about this merchant.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I think Powell and Biden were probably referring to the worsening economic crisis. But of course the media, looking for a hot story, blew the comments out of proportion.
I didn't really see much about it on the media. Like I said, it could have just been that hypothetical problem we would have to face. But then again, his choice of words were really strange and seemed to be mistimed. If something ridiculous does happen on those days, people will look back to Powell in outrage that he didn't spill the beans.

I'd put my money on an economic concern, such as Obama admitting it's going to be really bad.

Or maybe he will announce the "New World Order" Kissinger was hinting at and the Illuminati eye will pop up from behind the Capitol Building. :seven:

Sep 14, 2003
I'd put my money on an economic concern, such as Obama admitting it's going to be really bad.
I could just be putting 2 and 2 together and coming up with 6 but:

Former Pentagon Chief Perry: Iran Crisis Soon:

http://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/ob...2009/01/08/169238.html?s=al&promo_code=7764-1

BlanquiNegro

Mar 28, 2006
ßüякε;1861870 said:
Primakov was born in Kiev, Ukrainian SSR, and grew up in Tbilisi, Georgian SSR. Eugeny's descent and early childhood is obscure, no reliable information is known about his father (who was possibly repressed) and there were speculations in media that Primakov was an adopted child. He was educated at Moscow State Institute of Oriental Studies, graduating in 1953 and did postgraduate work at Moscow State University. From 1956 to 1970, he worked as a journalist for Soviet radio and a Middle Eastern correspondent for Pravda newspaper. During this time, he was sent frequently on intelligence missions to the Middle East and the United States as a KGB co-optee under codename MAKSIM[2][3].

You are going to tell me he's a Jew?

He was a Russian Orthodox boy.
http://www.jewwatch.com/jew-leaders-ussr-pm-yevgeny-primakov.html

Read it all boy

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Apr 12, 2004
You don't have to be Jewish to be a Zionist.
:shocked:

So not all Jews are Zionists!?!?!?
По некоторым сведениям, отцом Примакова был выходец из польского города Лодзи, сын богатых еврейских торговцев Марк Каждан, судьба которого после 1927 года неизвестна.

Nothing is known about his childhood. Some say that his father came from Poland, from Lodz, and was the son of some rich Jewish merchant. Also, after 1927 nothing is known about this merchant.
Some say he was adopted too.

tibike

Dec 11, 2007

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Because they are forced to be so
Not currently no. No one forced them to invade Gaza. That was of their own fruition.

But if your asking if whether the reason Israel's military is so good is because it has to be? Then I would answer yes. It's fairly obvious.

BlanquiNegro

Mar 28, 2006
ßüякε;1861911 said:
Watch that "boy" shit, redneck.

If you were out-numbered 107-1 would you not protect yourself?
Is this the way it should be?
To put yourself in such a situation and then think about protecting yourself!!!

This is the mean idea
Israel doesn't belongs to this part of the world
Different in every single means
Fully surrounded by Muslim countries and they dont hate anything more than muslims

If you occupys someone's house and then all the neighbours start defending that someone and you find yourself out-numbered will you think about protecting yourself or to give it up and leave even if you have all the means to beat them all?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 68)