Israeli-Palestinian conflict (55 Viewers)

Is Hamas a Terrorist Organization?

• Yes

• No

• Should there be a Jewish nation SOMEWHERE in the world?

• Yes

• No

• Should Israel be a country located in the region it is right now?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Israel are Criminals!

Gaza is in a horrible state and it gets worse as hours pass by. Attended a protest today and I urge other pro palestinian friends to do there upmost for there fellow humanitarian brothers. Everything from Protest to writing letters to financial support.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I hope Hezbollah and any factions from Jordan do step into the conflict and make it hell for the IDF. If they want yet another war, then give them another war. All of these surrounding nations should be fed up with Israeli's bullshit and fight it out for a common good against these imbeciles in the IDF. I know that's an oversimplification, but they should all unite and get this nonsense over with already. Either way, it's inevitable. No such thing as "Peace in the Middle East."
It's not as easy as you think Andy. There's no way Hezbollah will step into the conflict unless Israel starts something this time [Which is unlikely to happen IMO].

Thing is that If this time Israel will strike Lebanon, they'll take into account that no battle will take place on the field because they'll definitely be loosing. They'll strike us (Air force) way 24/7. Hitting all our sources [Electricity, Water, Hospitals, Bridges, Buildings, roads etc]

Personally, I would love to see Palestinians receiving hands because they need it I'm afraid. I don't think they can make it on their own like the Hamas leader declared last night.

I think Hezbollah wont interfere unless we're attacked. And they're spot on so far not to looking at the consequences. I feel sad/broke for the Palestinians and I know EXACTLY what they're passing through and what they're feeling at the moment because many of us here passed through this. And many of you folks don't really know how it is to be bombed 24/7.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
It's not as easy as you think Andy. There's no way Hezbollah will step into the conflict unless Israel starts something this time [Which is unlikely to happen IMO].

Thing is that If this time Israel will strike Lebanon, they'll take into account that no battle will take place on the field because they'll definitely be loosing. They'll strike us (Air force) way 24/7. Hitting all our sources [Electricity, Water, Hospitals, Bridges, Buildings, roads etc]

Personally, I would love to see Palestinians receiving hands because they need it I'm afraid. I don't think they can make it on their own like the Hamas leader declared last night.

I think Hezbollah wont interfere unless we're attacked. And they're spot on so far not to looking at the consequences. I feel sad/broke for the Palestinians and I know EXACTLY what they're passing through and what they're feeling at the moment because many of us here passed through this. And many of you folks don't really know how it is to be bombed 24/7.
Probably right, my friend.

Is there even anyone on this forum who is on Israel's side?
Yes. Burke is a Zionist at least. There are probably others out there, too.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Jordan is totally under the control of King Abdullah, anybody trying to move from there will be run over with tanks by his majesty before they could shoot a bullet. As for Hezbollah, even if they interfer it will do Gaza no good besides distraction. Hizbollah are good in defending and Gureilla wars not in attacking. Besides there's the fact that any Hezbollah attack will give Israel the green light to bomb Lebanon back to the stone age which is the last thing we need at the moment
That was the case in 80's and early 90's. Not anymore my friend. They're better in attacking than any other organized army out there. Trust me.

Mar 3, 2008
That was the case in 80's and early 90's. Not anymore my friend. They're better in attacking than any other organized army out there. Trust me.
You mean attacking like launching rocket attacks? well yeah they're good at that..I meant attacking as in marching forward if you know what I mean. I mean imagine that they decide to attack Israel. Beside rocket attacks and hit and run operations, they can do nothing more.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
You mean attacking like launching rocket attacks? well yeah they're good at that..I meant attacking as in marching forward if you know what I mean. I mean imagine that they decide to attack Israel. Beside rocket attacks and hit and run operations, they can do nothing more.
Launching rocket isn't an attack. I don't know If that was a sarcastic thing though.

I'll give you an example of what an attack is..... An attack is when you enter INSIDE the Israel land during daylight and you kidnap two Soldiers and return back with them into Lebanon. That's one of the examples.

I can give you more.

Mar 3, 2008
Launching rocket isn't an attack. I don't know If that was a sarcastic thing though.

I'll give you an example of what an attack is..... An attack is when you enter INSIDE the Israel land during daylight and you kidnap two Soldiers and return back with them into Lebanon. That's one of the examples.

I can give you more.
I was not being sarcastic, no.

I kinda assume that this kind of attack you mentioned (which sounds familiar:D), is a hit and run gureilla attack.
By attacking I meant Hezbollah entering Israel and try to take lands from the Israeli troops there..

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I was not being sarcastic, no.

I kinda assume that this kind of attack you mentioned (which sounds familiar:D), is a hit and run gureilla attack.
By attacking I meant Hezbollah entering Israel and try to take lands from the Israeli troops there..
I don't know what you're trying to say or the point you're trying to make.

When you enter your enemy's land and you stay inside their land for several hours, when you are able to break into their secret service and kidnap, strike their main places then I don't know what is the or your definition of an attack.

If you think an attack is only by striking from an F16 then thats something else.

One of Nasrallah's last speech after 2006 war, he stated something that If another war will take place, big surprises will show up and he assured that the Israeli map will pretty much change from how it currently looks like.

If you still think Hezbollah can't attack but only defend themselves and hide, then I'm sorry you're not really aware of them.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
What baffles me is the global economic crisis we're in and the amount of money burned for such stupid wars which can be more than enough to actually stop us from being doomed.

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
Israel can act above all laws because the world revolves around them, apparently. They think that they have some scumbag entitlement due to the Holocaust, which is even seen here with minions such as Badass Devil. The only way this problem ceases to exist is if Israel is destroyed. Sorry to be frank, but that's the reality of the situation. And some people even in Israel are just asking to be destroyed. It's really unfortunate, there are lots of good people in Israel, but once again their glorious leaders will lead to their downfall, just like in my country.
It's nice to know that we have the exact same views.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
I hope that world now understands that Auswitz was a place that tried to ensure peace love and freedom for generations to come.

GO PALESTINA!!!!!
Idiot.If Jews were wiped out they would gone looking for new enemies.You probably wouldnt be around to post crap like this.

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
Idiot.If Jews were wiped out they would gone looking for new enemies.You probably wouldnt be around to post crap like this.
Let's not drift away from the topic at hand. Rebel was kind enough to give us updates on what's going on there and I too have been watching Al Jazeera International all day.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 47)