Israeli-Palestinian conflict (68 Viewers)

Is Hamas a Terrorist Organization?

• Yes

• No

• Should there be a Jewish nation SOMEWHERE in the world?

• Yes

• No

• Should Israel be a country located in the region it is right now?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
You should read Hobbes some time. I want you to give me one post though. Then you can proceed and call me racist.

EDIT: You should read.

EDIT: Sorry, that was called for.
It´s hard getting answers from you, lets leave it there, I have a plane to catch in 4 hours, should get some sleep.

If i have time this week I will look over your posts and take some of them that I find rasict, then we can discuss it :)

Im getting mad at you for your opinions and sick jokes about muslims, but still I must respect you. Forgive me if I said something that offended you, and I take back that I called you a rasict, Still im curoius to know that you think.

For me this discussion isent about winning and prove that im right, Im trying to understad why you always are against muslims and why you make jokes about our god,prophet?

And why do you want Israel to have palestine?
You can send me looking for answers, but that will just make things harder.

PS. I know that my english isent the best, but im trying :bigscarf:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I'm not here to gain enemies, you know. I did not choose to call you, Seven, as Zionist before you said it by yourself. We don't want fights and endless debates about the right person and the wrong person. We merely discuss current events. If I'm hurting you by saying you are a Zionist, I apologize, but I have to remind you you were the one that started it as a way for provocation in this thread.

If you are Muslim or Anti-Muslims, I really don't care as long as you talk logic here. If you come here to defend Zionists and bash Muslims without any reason, we have the right to react. And making generalizations about Arabs and Muslims is just very wrong.
I take it you're admitting that you will never find my so desired post?

Because well, you know, you did call me a racist bastard who hates muslims and palestinians and finds it very exciting to see them all die. You also said that I like refugee camps and that I'm a big fan of regimes that make people live in inhumane conditions. And I'm not like you: I can provide quotes here.

This is not enough, Rebel. I'm not taking this shit version of an apology. You make me a proper one.

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
I might be terribly wrong here, but I think that it just happens the people in Palestine to be Muslim. If they were polytheistic Shoshone Indians, the same things would have happened and no-one would have talked about the Zionists being anti-Muslim.
You could have a point, maby the isreal people just want a country, but why taking a country where people already live?

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #8,284
    I might be terribly wrong here, but I think that it just happens the people in Palestine to be Muslim. If they were polytheistic Shoshone Indians, the same things would have happened and no-one would have talked about the Zionists being anti-Muslim.
    You know people in Palestine are not just Muslims...

This guy is one of the most famous anti-Zionist leaders:

Zionists are Anti-Muslims and Anti-Christians and Anti-"Anybody-else than-Zionists".

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #8,285
    I take it you're admitting that you will never find my so desired post?

Because well, you know, you did call me a racist bastard who hates muslims and palestinians and finds it very exciting to see them all die. You also said that I like refugee camps and that I'm a big fan of regimes that make people live in inhumane conditions. And I'm not like you: I can provide quotes here.

This is not enough, Rebel. I'm not taking this shit version of an apology. You make me a proper one.
    Fuck off.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #8,287
    You've been saying that a lot lately. Is it because you are so very wrong on so many levels that you are frustrated when someone asks you things you can't possibly answer?
    No. It is because that is the only way you are understanding here.

tibike

Dec 11, 2007
    I have two questions:
    1) How much time does a nation have to spend in an area to consider it their land?
    2) How much time do they have to be away from that area to lose rights on that land?

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    You could have a point, maby the isreal people just want a country, but why taking a country where people already live?
    It was an injustice.
    Unfortunately, that injustice was a win-win situation for the big players and that's what fucked the Palestinians. They were small and deemed less important.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    I have two questions:
    1) How much time does a nation have to spend in an area to consider it their land?
    2) How much time do they have to be away from that area to lose rights on that land?
    Time doesn't really matter when it comes to nations. What matters is acknowledgement from other nations.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #8,291
    I have two questions:
    Ethnic cleansing is not acceptable under any condition even after a long time.

tibike

Dec 11, 2007
    Time doesn't really matter when it comes to nations. What matters is acknowledgement from other nations.
    :sergio:
    I didn't ask you the question, nor am I the one who's really into the "counting years" stuff. But some posters argue, that the Israelis have no right to be there, because they were gone for too long. So I asked them, how long is long enough, when exactly did the Israelis lose that right.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #8,294
    :sergio:
    I didn't ask you the question, nor am I the one who's really into the "counting years" stuff. But some posters argue, that the Israelis have no right to be there, because they were gone for too long. So I asked them, how long is long enough, when exactly did the Israelis lose that right.
    Israelis don't have the right to those lands even by that justification because they were never the oldest people over that land.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
    Aug 5, 2006
    Didn't Seven say that he's a Zionist in the way that a Zionist is a man who wants a national homeland for the Jewish people?
    And Im a Qaeda terrorist but I don't want to kill anyone.
    You've been saying that a lot lately. Is it because you are so very wrong on so many levels that you are frustrated when someone asks you things you can't possibly answer?
    Were you in the same condition when you said that to me just hours ago?

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #8,297
    So Germany, USA, Serbia, Russia, China and Turkey (among others) should just fuck off from where they are?

EDIT: Even Slovakia.
    If the original people want their lands back, they have all the right to take them back.

Being strong on a military basis does not give you the right to do whatever you want in others'lands.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 67)