Israeli-Palestinian conflict (40 Viewers)

Is Hamas a Terrorist Organization?

• Yes

• No

• Should there be a Jewish nation SOMEWHERE in the world?

• Yes

• No

• Should Israel be a country located in the region it is right now?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
If only you guys knew how Jews are making themselves hated right here in Belgium. There have been a couple of incidents in which some public figure or a tv show made a joke about Jews (an obvious joke, nothing racist at all) and the Jewish community has always reacted angrily. IIRC the first incident was a tv show trying to explore what food Hitler liked. The Jewish community said it was offensive and managed to take it off the air. The last incident was hilarious. Someone said the Jewish community was always angry and then proceeded to give a list of people and organisations the Jewish community still liked, all of them Jewish obviously.

The reaction of the Jewish community? They got angry :D.

It is obvious that they are trying to deflect the attention, but I still believe that the hatred on this forum is inacceptable.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
You cant say nobody, some here have been quite distastefully hateful in an anti-semitic way. So in that regard, Seven is right. But also, he confuses a bit too much distaste for Israel for distaste for jews in overall in some cases.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Besides Someone, nobody has really presented anti-Semitic views, and he was only trying to deny the Holocaust. Now Anti-Zionism, yes. But that's a good thing.

BlanquiNegro

Mar 28, 2006
Besides Someone, nobody has really presented anti-Semitic views, and he was only trying to deny the Holocaust. Now Anti-Zionism, yes. But that's a good thing.
Denying holocaust has nothing to do with Anti-Semitic
Its true that Zionist struggled to make both sounded the same and unfortunately they've succeeded

For me its not

To tell you the truth
I don't hate Jews because they are Jews but i hate of them those who enjoy killing the innocents in Palestine and justify it, those who think Palestine is their homeland, those who celebrated the Israeli massacre in Gaza recently

I really find it silly when someone Denys the existence of God with all the proofs and evidences of his existence and in the same time considers it moronic and stupid when it comes to denying the holocaust because of the evidences and proofs despite the fact that a lot of that proofs and evidences were based totally on testimonies
and nothing else

One more time
About the holocaust
i deny the Numbers (6 millions or 5 or even 3)
and i think that the Jews miss used it to blackmail the whole world
that's all and nothing more than that

Il Re

-- 10 --
Jan 13, 2005
Its true that Zionist struggled to make both sounded the same and unfortunately they've succeeded

For me its not

To tell you the truth
I don't hate Jews because they are Jews but i hate of them those who enjoy killing the innocents in Palestine and justify it, those who think Palestine is their homeland, those who celebrated the Israeli massacre in Gaza recently

I really find it silly when someone Denys the existence of God with all the proofs and evidences of his existence and in the same time considers it moronic and stupid when it comes to denying the holocaust because of the evidences and proofs despite the fact that a lot of that proofs and evidences were based totally on testimonies
and nothing else

One more time
About the holocaust

i'm sorry, where are these so called proofs of gods existance?

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
I was just at a seminar at the University of Stockholm with the ambassador of Israel. He was talking about the conflict from an Israeli perspective and around 20 minutes in, 3 radical leftist stood up, cursed him and chanted against Israel, and threw their shoes, pens and books at him.

There was tons of security at the place though, and they were all brought down by cops and arrested. Needless to say, the whole atmosphere was very tense. Many people lost control and eventually the ambassador had to leave, 30 mins before schedule.

Shame, was interesting hearing his opinion although it was very one-sided. Was an... interesting moment though.

Apr 12, 2004

For me its not

To tell you the truth

and nothing else

One more time
About the holocaust
You are the dumbest mother fucker alive, and I hope you die.

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
Right Burke ? Look how religion makes people crazy.

STICK WITH YOUR OWN BELIEFS AND DON'T JUDGE OTHERS CAUSE THEY DON'T FOLLOW YOUR OWN RELIGION JACKASS.

Apr 12, 2004
Here, clown, is a list of unbiased undeniable sites that make you look like a 'tard.

http://www.humanitas-international.org/holocaust/ww2stats.htm

http://www.humanitas-international.org/holocaust/jwlosses.htm

http://www.onwar.com/articles/0611.htm
(All cited material is from non-biased universities.)

http://fcit.usf.edu/holocaust/TIMELINE/camps.htm
(Link, Actual Articles, Video & Audio Testimony from the NAZIS)

http://library.thinkquest.org/3300/Dates.html

http://christianactionforisrael.org/antiholo/danceofdeath.html
(This is not without bias, but is a personal account.)

"[...] The phenomenon of Arabs embracing Holocaust denial is in some respects puzzling, even perverse. Since the Six-Day War, Arab opinion makers have consistently used World War II-era associations in describing Israel and its actions. Israeli leaders have been compared with Hitler, and its army with the SS; Palestinian refugee camps have been dubbed "concentration camps." Associating Israel with Nazi Germany in general remains a standard rhetorical device. But, especially of late, propaganda demonizing Israel as "Nazi" competes in Arab media and politics with propaganda that denies the existence of the Nazi Holocaust.

An example of this contradiction -- condemning Israel with Nazi labels while denying the worst of the Nazi crimes -- can be found in the Syrian daily, Teshreen, on January 31, 2000. In the space of a single column, ("The Plague of the Third Millennium"), editorialist Muhammad Kheir Al-Wadi called on the international community to "adamantly oppose the new Nazi Plague that breeds in Israel," while claiming that Zionists "invented" the notion of a "Nazi Holocaust in which the Jews suffered." The intellectual bad faith underlying such a formulation appears to be irrelevant to many Middle Eastern writers."

http://www.adl.org/holocaust/denial_ME/hdme_genocide_denial.asp
(This is where the story was found, the actual article is cited at a different place at the bottom of the page.)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
ßüякε;1888904 said:
:lol2:

I'M A SELF-PROCLAIMED ATHEIST YOU CLOWN!

I said that based more on the latter paragraph.
Man, awkwaaaaaaaaard, that you blatantly miss he was having a dig at someone and agreeing with you.

Aoron is also referring to someone, but you seemed to have missed that too.

Apr 12, 2004
Right Burke ? Look how religion makes people crazy.

STICK WITH YOUR OWN BELIEFS AND DON'T JUDGE OTHERS CAUSE THEY DON'T FOLLOW YOUR OWN RELIGION JACKASS.
ßüякε;1888904 said:

I'M A SELF-PROCLAIMED ATHEIST YOU CLOWN!

I said that based more on the latter paragraph.
...I wasn't talking about you clown-head
Man, awkwaaaaaaaaard, that you blatantly miss he was having a dig at someone and agreeing with you.

Aoron is also referring to someone, but you seemed to have missed that too.
Ohh shit, my bad Edwardo Ratinho da Silva Dos Santos Lucimario Junior...

I was a little heated and I was just not in a good mood, I was like a puffer fish, man, just sucking in water and anyone who gets close gets poked.

Sorry for the clown thing.

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
I was just at a seminar at the University of Stockholm with the ambassador of Israel. He was talking about the conflict from an Israeli perspective and around 20 minutes in, 3 radical leftist stood up, cursed him and chanted against Israel, and threw their shoes, pens and books at him.

There was tons of security at the place though, and they were all brought down by cops and arrested. Needless to say, the whole atmosphere was very tense. Many people lost control and eventually the ambassador had to leave, 30 mins before schedule.

Shame, was interesting hearing his opinion although it was very one-sided. Was an... interesting moment though.
Pfft. Now it's in the news and up on Youtube. These syndicalists are bragging and are proud of the "attack".

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
ßüякε;1889785 said:
Ohh shit, my bad Edwardo Ratinho da Silva Dos Santos Lucimario Junior...

I was a little heated and I was just not in a good mood, I was like a puffer fish, man, just sucking in water and anyone who gets close gets poked.

Sorry for the clown thing.

No problems ma dude

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)