is Zlatan the most hated player in the juventuz forum? (4 Viewers)

juvemad

Mar 31, 2006
Hi juventinis, i was reading the live match forum for juve palermo game and i was amazed that people dint want Zlatan to score and when he did they said it was a crap goal MAN come on what the f**k is this? I no he has been poor this season but everyone has a bad season and remember last season trezeguet was injured and DP still wasn't back to his best and he carried the attack in his first season in the hardest league in the world and whithout his goal we may have not won the league(maybe) and by the way i am not a Zlatan lover I am a Juve lover and i want whats best 4 Juve.

I remember wen DP came bk from injury and and he wasnt performing especially big matches people in this forum were saying he should go and retire but we kept him and wat happened next? he won us the scuddeto in 2002 and him and neddy took us to the final of cl and that shows that patience is a virtue but i have a feeling wit Zlatan its personal for people in this forum.

Its not his fault Cappello(dickhead) wants 2 play him all the time and he cant say he dont want 2 play because he loves football and he wants to become the best but let me tell everyone that this experience will help him a lot in the future jus like it helped Henry because we are talking about someone who has never been out of form in his carrer and this has taken him by suprise but now he knows ho w 2 handle it and next seaon i AM sure ZLatan will be back this best but please lets support him he scored a crucial secong goal for us on sunday and lets be happy scudetto number 29 is cumming. thank u

by the way Zlatan scored the last ever Juve goal at deele alpi

Buy on AliExpress.com

Matteo..

Apr 30, 2006
juvemad said:
Hi juventinis, i was reading the live match forum for juve palermo game and i was amazed that people dint want Zlatan to score and when he did they said it was a crap goal MAN come on what the f**k is this? I no he has been poor this season but everyone has a bad season and remember last season trezeguet was injured and DP still wasn't back to his best and he carried the attack in his first season in the hardest league in the world and whithout his goal we may have not won the league(maybe) and by the way i am not a Zlatan lover I am a Juve lover and i want whats best 4 Juve.

I remember wen DP came bk from injury and and he wasnt performing especially big matches people in this forum were saying he should go and retire but we kept him and wat happened next? he won us the scuddeto in 2002 and him and neddy took us to the final of cl and that shows that patience is a virtue but i have a feeling wit Zlatan its personal for people in this forum.

Its not his fault Cappello(dickhead) wants 2 play him all the time and he cant say he dont want 2 play because he loves football and he wants to become the best but let me tell everyone that this experience will help him a lot in the future jus like it helped Henry because we are talking about someone who has never been out of form in his carrer and this has taken him by suprise but now he knows ho w 2 handle it and next seaon i AM sure ZLatan will be back this best but please lets support him he scored a crucial secong goal for us on sunday and lets be happy scudetto number 29 is cumming. thank u

No he didn't and thank god he didn't. We'll play there again in 2007.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Welcome, juvemad. Please join in the conversation. You'll have much to learn here... there are camps of DP maniacs, Zlatan maniacs, and a less vocal but very large swath inbetween.

Zlatan as most hated? That's a good question. There are players that are despised besides him (e.g., Zebina). But then Zebina doesn't get the heavy coach favoritism that Zlatan has this season, and he doesn't have the ego and temper that Zlatan has, etc.

So despite many, many Zlatan fans here, he could well be the most hated around these parts. But that probably has as much to do with his personality as it does with his performance and the fact that Capello plays him like he was his own son at a Little League game.

Menace

Apr 22, 2005
Moggi D'Messiah said:
Where you been hibernating Menace. Geez man! you nutter! Get with it boy. :D
Well, I lost track of football news these last months, I was too busy feeling sorry for myself to watch Juventus.

RoBi

Dec 22, 2005
juvemad said:

I just want to remind people of Camoranesi and how he was his first and scond season. And look at him now!

I have faith in Ibra, but he still needs to mature as a player.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
I dont hate any Juventus players but i have to say my least favourite is Zebina, that guy is useless.

I think much of the criticism of Zlatan has occured due to the fact he has been so SO poor this season especially when you compare his form to that of last year. Another reason is that Capello has selected him when he ois playing badly instead of an inform Alex Del Piero.

Jul 12, 2002
It's too easy to hate Zlatan. I'd rather hate on Nedved. God, that guy sucks...when is going to learn how to play football?

Nejc

May 13, 2006
Boksic said:
I dont hate any Juventus players but i have to say my least favourite is Zebina, that guy is useless.

I think much of the criticism of Zlatan has occured due to the fact he has been so SO poor this season especially when you compare his form to that of last year. Another reason is that Capello has selected him when he ois playing badly instead of an inform Alex Del Piero.
that's right, Zebina is useless.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)