is Zebina worthed? (1 Viewer)

Alex

May 1, 2004
He's better than many of our old Italian veterans ie. Pessotto and Iuliano. But isn't pure class but will do satisfactory if not slightly better.

Tina

Aug 21, 2003
in roma he was really good. well not talking about his forma after car accident;) but anyway i think he can be very helpful for us. moreover capello knows him so that can be one more argument

Aug 26, 2003
yes i think you are right, Capello will probably want to use him as starter, for me it is ok, as long as we get anohter or 2 other defenders!!

and yes he had a good year with roma and the best defence!

OP

n3r0

Jun 6, 2004
  • Thread Starter #15
    if we dont get another new def,i think the best central def is Thuram-Ferrara,althoght they r old,but what else?
    Leggro-Montero just makes 2 much mistakes,Iuliano too slow,Injury for Tudor,Zebina is only we hope...

Jul 28, 2002
    is zebina worth it....right this moment, he jus appears to add more weight to the problem, in highnsight possibly he may be a god send.

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
    Zebina comes because Capello tell moggi to sign him, he is a Capello confidence man, like Paolo Montero or Alex was to Lippi.Its perfectly normal that a coach brings part of his people. thats why Emerson probably comes, either...hope they get his best at Juve...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)