Is Trez a brother? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DAVIDZ

Sep 15, 2002
I was trying to come up with an all brother team for Juve when I came across Trezeguet, I just couldn't tell what he was. I've been wondering this for a while. I know he's argentinian and french but he looks mixed.

Also Juve has the most brothers in Serie A(kinda like Arsenal in the EPL).
Too bad we can't play like them!!!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by DAVIDZ ] ++
I was trying to come up with an all brother team for Juve when I came across Trezeguet, I just couldn't tell what he was. I've been wondering this for a while. I know he's argentinian and french but he looks mixed.

Also Juve has the most brothers in Serie A(kinda like Arsenal in the EPL).
Too bad we can't play like them!!!
Who really cares ????????

IceBlu

Aug 26, 2003
Is Trez a "Brother" ? I don't know. But What I do know is that Totti is a sister.

And on a serious note I also know that this DAVIDZ guy (the creator of this train-wrech of a thread) is a douchebag and he deserves to be crucified and beaten repeatedly with shovels and meat tenderizers.

What went through your mind you f*ckbag ? Team of "brothers"...

haha oh man.

River

Jun 15, 2004
++ [ originally posted by IceBlu ] ++
Is Trez a "Brother" ? I don't know. But What I do know is that Totti is a sister.

And on a serious note I also know that this DAVIDZ guy (the creator of this train-wrech of a thread) is a douchebag and he deserves to be crucified and beaten repeatedly with shovels and meat tenderizers.

haha oh man.
hehehe some nice wording :D

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
hey, DAVIDZ, just to make you feel better, I sometimes think about an all "brother" Juve myself. Except I don't use the word 'brother'. Let's see, we got Appiah, Kapo, Thuram, Trez (yes, he looks African), Zalayeta & Olivera (could pass). That's a little over half the team :)

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
++ [ originally posted by IceBlu ] ++

haha oh man.
What's wrong with thinking of an all African/European African Juve team? Is it a crime to come up with an all-Italian team? His post was alright, except for the fact that he calls the African race, "brothers" for some odd reason. :confused:

Sep 28, 2002
nothing is wrong with this idea itself, most dont care about the color of players, except for maybe delpiero10. but this thread is pur stupidity. "i was thinking of juventus made out of brothers". geez, if started "juventus of lithuanians" or something similar, that would be stupid, now wouldnt it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)