is this gonna be salas year? (1 Viewer)

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
it's the time for El Matador to start scoring for juventus!!!!!!!. lets see if he does on tuesday.
his only official goal for juve was against chievo last year on the doubt penalty. he had one more chance to score lasy year in the 3-3 draw at the derby but the penalty went far away. he had a great match against celtic an then the injury shocker against bologna. well, he's back and after a nice pre-season he's ready to score again- this is the right time, and he can, and i'm sure he will, give us three points against dynamo

forza el matador, forza juve!!!!:greedy:

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jul 12, 2002
I am going out on a limb here to say:

NO

Salas will play mostly Coppa games, and he will struggle to find his form, then we will probably transfer him in the summer.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
how can you say that when the season's barely started,lippi might even do some rotation,which he sometimes does,and you can't be sure he won't find form.

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Paranoia ] ++
how can you say that when the season's barely started,lippi might even do some rotation,which he sometimes does,and you can't be sure he won't find form.
I'm giving a prediction based upon Lippi's use of him so far, my knowlege of his injury, and a little pessimism.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)