Is that day coming ??? (1 Viewer)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Dr. Flava ] ++

Personally I would go for J.Zanetti or Thuram,but,admittedly Miccoli is very fast and has loads of stamina,which adds to that.
IMO Zambrotta is faster than Thuram, but Davids is probably the fastest player in Serie A. I remember a Juve-Roma game 2 or 3 seasons ago when Davids and Dellvechio were chasing the ball. Davids was twice further to the ball than Marco, but still managed to get to it first.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dino

Apr 18, 2003
Personally, i think that miccoli will become a huge star at juventus.

I just hope he puts him in the first team with del piero, to replace trezeguet! How useless is that guy?!

Miccoli and del piero would be an awesome combination! skill, fantastic runs, both have great shots and unselfish. and they both work for the team, unlike trezeguet, who is starting to remind me of pippo inzaghi. trezeguet has never run with the ball, crossed, shot from outside the penalty, dribbled pass someone or even set someone up! Miccoli and del piero do, and i think that is wat juve need in order to score more goals

Dr. Flava

Feb 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Dino ] ++
Personally, i think that miccoli will become a huge star at juventus.

I just hope he puts him in the first team with del piero, to replace trezeguet! How useless is that guy?!

Miccoli and del piero would be an awesome combination! skill, fantastic runs, both have great shots and unselfish. and they both work for the team, unlike trezeguet, who is starting to remind me of pippo inzaghi. trezeguet has never run with the ball, crossed, shot from outside the penalty, dribbled pass someone or even set someone up! Miccoli and del piero do, and i think that is wat juve need in order to score more goals
Well said, Dino.:cool:

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Here is what I would do :

--------------------------- Trez --------------------------------

DP-----------------------Neddy---------------------- Miccoli

---------------Tacci -------------------- ---Davids

Zamby-------- Montero--------- Ferrara (Iuliano) ------- Thuram

-------------------------- Buffon -------------------------------------------

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
You can't play with 2 small forwards only. You definitely need a strong player upfront as well. I see very well the Del Piero-Trezeguet-Miccoli formation.

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
-------------------Del Piero------------Trez----------------------

Zamboy----------------------Neddy--------------------- Miccoli

------------------------Davids--------Tachi ----------------------

---------- Montero---------- Legro --------- Thuram----------

------------------------------- Buffon -----------------------------

my formation for new season. Miccolli therefore would be a starter!

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
This is mine (we always play better when we play with 4 defenders. This way Thuram and Zambrotta can still go forward)

-------------------------------Trez---------------------------------

Del Piero----------------------Neddy--------------------- Miccoli

Zambrotta--- Montero---------- Legro --------- Thuram-----

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Not really when you consider our best period last season was when we played 4-2-3-1 with Trez lone striker supported by the 3 AMs who can vary up the pitch and so open up defences.

bahraini

May 20, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
This is mine (we always play better when we play with 4 defenders. This way Thuram and Zambrotta can still go forward)

-------------------------------Trez---------------------------------

Del Piero----------------------Neddy--------------------- Miccoli

Zambrotta--- Montero---------- Legro --------- Thuram-----

thats cool formation
i don't think we need lippi now
:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)