Is that day coming ??? (1 Viewer)

Juve Boy

Aug 10, 2002
First , sorry because I'm not an always member but I promise you all I'll be an always member fron now !
My name is Aghyad , I'm from Damascus , Syria

We all remember how Del Piero is take the first place in all Juventini from Baggio !

But is Fabrizio Miccoli going to do the same ??
WHAT IS YOU OPINION ??????

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Miccoli's great and has the potential to become world class.

In my opinion, I see him as a Romario, both technically and physically. hope he emulates Romario on the field.

Cloris

Jun 1, 2003
I just say he is a good young player, as to whether he will become the core of Juve, I have no words to say that.:cool:

and, Juve Boy, congratulation for your 100th message!:cool:
You could have your own avatar.:cheesy:

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
I defintely think he will be a world class player. Perhaps a legend his performances in the NT proves it. But one season doesn't say too much.

Whisper

May 17, 2003
well depends on him...will he continue improving or he's one of those players whos has a few good dayz then all that goes down the drain!! well hopefully not!! he could replace delpiero after he gets all the experience he needs, and if he stays at juve, as i said it all depends... but certainly not when del piero is still playing!
newayz, next season is gonna reveal miccoli's potential and if he's able to becoem a part of juve or not!

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
but certainly not when del piero is still playing!
Formations aren't decided on name's importance ;) If Miccoli plays better than DP, than he deserves to be in the first 11 ahead of DP ;)

However I do believe they can play at the same time.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Miccoli certainly has the movement which gives defences a headache but I don't think he has DP's style ...

Romario is more like it ....

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
Last year we had a thread called "the fastest player in Serie A". We didn't come up with a proved correct answer of who was the fastest player but Cordoba and Ronaldo were mentioned.
The times I have watched Miccoli his speed has impressed me, might he be the fastest player in Serie A today?

Robert

Jun 9, 2003
Might be fastest. Yes he's a great player but i dont think that he will replace Alex.Different positions and different styles.Also we have the plays for both of them in our hearts!

f$ckmilanf$ckinterf$ckroma;) FORZA JUVE!!!

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
I think Miccoli is now what Del Piero was when he took over from Baggio. DP was much faster then, never seemed to recover his pace after the 98 injury

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
I really hope Moggi doesn't sell Miccoli, he could be our future. Anyhow perhaps he is not as good as we all think he is, just look at Brighi's season in Parma.

Miccoli will be presented in the Juveshirt on wednesday.

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
i dont think miccoli will, as dp is will stay on at Juve for a long time, forcing miccoli to a smaller role for next few seasons...

maybe somebody else

Dr. Flava

Feb 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Zambrotta ] ++
Last year we had a thread called "the fastest player in Serie A". We didn't come up with a proved correct answer of who was the fastest player but Cordoba and Ronaldo were mentioned.
The times I have watched Miccoli his speed has impressed me, might he be the fastest player in Serie A today?
Personally I would go for J.Zanetti or Thuram,but,admittedly Miccoli is very fast and has loads of stamina,which adds to that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)