Is Spelling that Important??? (1 Viewer)

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
TEST YOUR BRAIN!

IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO READ IT LIKE YOU WOULD READ IT IF IT IS IN NORMAL LETTERING; THEN I SUGGEST THAT YOU SEE A DOCTOR SOON!

cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!​

Tugouht I wloud srahe Tihs wiht you scine it was vrey itnertnsig...:D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
hambon said:
TEST YOUR BRAIN!

IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO READ IT LIKE YOU WOULD READ IT IF IT IS IN NORMAL LETTERING; THEN I SUGGEST THAT YOU SEE A DOCTOR SOON!

cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!​

Tugouht I wloud srahe Tihs wiht you scine it was vrey itnertnsig...:D
I wlil be a dcootr soon:D

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
i read the para without any prb...i mean without getting confused over any particular word...

its no surprise i will be a doctor soon ,i know that coz i am studying med...hehehe

pantat

Nov 18, 2005
I don't have any problems reading that paragraph, I just wonder why is this kind of "phenomena" never help me in playing scrabble.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)