Is reporting.. (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
:rofl:

we ar even now. im curious, what does it mean if theres a rep thign in your rep box that is blue. i have green and reds, and one blue. what the hell does that mean?

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
snoop said:
When you comment something stupid like that against me,you have to let the thread open,so that I will reply you back.

http://www.juventuz.com/forum/showpost.php?p=902884&postcount=29
I didn't lock that thread.

GO read back my post

I was making fun of myself,you still don't get it?I was the one that kept asking you and Zlatan about "who reported me" then,I was the one that opened a thread about it,is there anyone else who did that other than me?if you can prove me that someone did these and opened a thread,then I am the biggest idiot.if you can't,then you are.
http://www.juventuz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13421&highlight="Reported

What colour would you like your dunce hat to be? :wink: <-- see? Indicates a joke.

I hadn't seen your thread, and so the joke was lost on me. With what I've seen since, I can accept that it was meant in jest.

and yes Mikhail,you just can't post someone's PRIVATE message on forums, you think that's ethic?or you think this is just a stupid internet forum,so we should not take it serious,if you think so,why are you a moderator anyway?wasting your time here? :confused:
Do I think it's ethical? Let me see: I had a message which insisted that I trample on the privacy of another member, which IMO clearly wasn't in jest. Is it unethical to do something exactly as unethical as you demanded I do? Yes, a little. But to complain about it - that's just hypocracy.

this forum is getting sicker everyday..every single day I have to explain people thier misunderstanding about my posts.
If everyone is misunderstanding you, is the problem with them, or with you?

snoop said:
btw isn't it sad to explain my joke,look what I am dealing with :moan:

not just he ruined my joke,he also made me look like idiot,now he comes say smtng stupid and close the thread :disagree:
Smtng stupid. Yes, I probably should lock the thread - a disagreement with me is not exactly what the Hangout is for. I won't though. Happy?

snoop said:
DAAAAAAA!
Look, carry out some stupid campaign against me if you will. If I actually cared what the rep metre said, I could edit the damned thing.

Don Bes said:
mikhail constantly pulls something like this
What, get someone pissed off at me? Who? Blandest of the ten bans? I'm struggling for another one here.

RochemBeck said:
I really don't understand what is going on here...if there was a misunderstanding why so much harsh banter?
Well, Snoop's annoyed at me posting a private message that made him look a bit stupid. That's fair enough. He's annoyed at me for locking the thread before he got right of reply, which isn't fair, because I didn't lock it. And he's annoyed because I posed a private message, which I've already explained my feelings about.
RochemBeck said:
So what is the problem exactly? And by the way snoop, I'm not on anybody's side here...Mikhail has banned people before for unjust reasons IMO.
You disagreed with my banning of Claire, I take it? I'm not going over that again. However, Claire is many things, but she isn't people. Are there any others?

Sir Sebastian said:
:rofl:
we ar even now. im curious, what does it mean if theres a rep thign in your rep box that is blue. i have green and reds, and one blue. what the hell does that mean?
It means people gave rep both ways on that post, I think.

OP
Snoop

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
  • Thread Starter #30
    mikhail said:
    I hadn't seen your thread, and so the joke was lost on me. With what I've seen since, I can accept that it was meant in jest.
    you see,that's your problem..there was a thread,and I have no clue where the fuck that dissappeared,it was Jeeks idea to open that thread If i am not mistaken,I am sure he remembers that..

Do I think it's ethical? Let me see: I had a message which insisted that I trample on the privacy of another member, which IMO clearly wasn't in jest. Is it unethical to do something exactly as unethical as you demanded I do? Yes, a little. But to complain about it - that's just hypocracy.
    I can't see how you connect that with this.I didn't do anything wrong there,I asked you to do,I didn't put a gun on your head to tell me who was the reporter.
    but the difference is you Did something which is not ethical,while I didn't do anything unethical there,I just asked you and you refused,that's it.if you can't put that in your head,I can't help you.

If everyone is misunderstanding you, is the problem with them, or with you?
    with me ofcourse,I said it before,english is my 4th language.still,does that make you take that opportunity to post my PM? I don't blame anyone that they didn't get my joke (that's my weak language),but that's not a reason for you to do something stupid like that,It's a private message FFS :confused:

Smtng stupid. Yes, I probably should lock the thread - a disagreement with me is not exactly what the Hangout is for. I won't though. Happy?
    "Claiming it was all a joke strikes me as a rather poor defense from someone caught out."
    yes,that's something stupid to say,you are insisiting on what you are thinking like you are right.

Look, carry out some stupid campaign against me if you will. If I actually cared what the rep metre said, I could edit the damned thing.
    what campaign,and you still take that serious?I don't take that rep thing serious niether,damn,I should writte a line that explaines "this is a joke,don't take it seriously" after every joke I do.

Well, Snoop's annoyed at me posting a private message that made him look a bit stupid. That's fair enough. He's annoyed at me for locking the thread before he got right of reply, which isn't fair, because I didn't lock it. And he's annoyed because I posed a private message, which I've already explained my feelings about.
    Yes I am very annoyed at you because I had respect for you,I knew you were doing a great moderating job,not because of you were on my side anyday,you never was,but you were fair with everyone.but you still insist that,you have the right to post someone's PM,instead of apologizing.

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
    snoop said:
    you see,that's your problem..there was a thread,and I have no clue where the fuck that dissappeared,it was Jeeks idea to open that thread If i am not mistaken,I am sure he remembers that..
    If you can't find it, what chance have I?

Yes I am very annoyed at you because I had respect for you,I knew you were doing a great moderating job,not because of you were on my side anyday,you never was,but you were fair with everyone.but you still insist that,you have the right to post someone's PM,instead of apologizing.
    "Is it unethical to do something exactly as unethical as you demanded I do? Yes, a little. But to complain about it - that's just hypocracy."

The report a post feature is anonymous for a very good reason. You sent me a series of PMs demanding that I piss on that very privacy. You then want your privacy preserved. Don't you see what I'm so annoyed about here?

The turkey who voted for Christmas is up in arms.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)