Is Milan next? (1 Viewer)

Aug 1, 2003
Ali, are you trying to say that this season - well Milan's defence isn't terrible, but they're mostly covered by good midfield, and considering their age, sooner or later their defence is gonna crash?

Just wanna make clear on your point. I'm quite in a blur state today.

OP
Ali

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
  • Thread Starter #23
    Spot on, Sally.
    BTW did you see how Perrota glided past Maldini? And where was the defence when Sculli scored?

OP
    Ali

Ali

Conditioned
    Contributor
    Jul 15, 2002
  • Thread Starter #31
    ++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++
    WHO CARES? Honestly....we want to WIN today..presently. As a result we have decided to sacrifice a few things such as the outlook in D .. when the time comes we will deal with it.. a strong defender here another there. Everyone laughed for buying Pancaro and Cafu...look at them today. Putting 23 year olds to shame. Look at Costacurta...TRAP wants to call him up. Like at Paolo. Enough said.
    Juve is in the same position defensively and they are not winning. It is not like Juve invested in their future and have to wait for it to pay out...while Milan decided to pick up Nesta Juve put their hopes in Legro.
    WHO CARES? I certainly don't! :rofl:

++ [ originally posted by Gogeta ] ++
    Which we will be in the final
    :howler:

++ [ originally posted by Gogeta ] ++
    We are milan we will never do badly
    :rofl:

++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
    Ali, are you trying to say that this season - well Milan's defence is terrible, but they're mostly covered by good midfield, and considering their age, sooner or later their defence is gonna crash?
    Yes Sally that is exactly what I meant.
    :dielaugh:

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
    harsh....? well, they sort of deserve it, in a way ;) i was sick to my stomach of milanistas making fun of us when we crashed out at the hands of depor.

time for revenge :devil:

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
    Nov 16, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by kaizer ] ++
    harsh....? well, they sort of deserve it, in a way ;) i was sick to my stomach of milanistas making fun of us when we crashed out at the hands of depor.

time for revenge :devil:
    I'd like you to quote and find my post about the Juve-Deportivo game. Don't look too hard because it AIN'T THERE.

As an Italian I had my reasons for not commenting on that game.

AS A REAL ITALIAN WHO SPEAKS THE LANGUAGE THAT IS...

TAKE NOTE WANNA-BE'S....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)