Is Milan next? (2 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++

I'd like you to quote and find my post about the Juve-Deportivo game. Don't look too hard because it AIN'T THERE.

As an Italian I had my reasons for not commenting on that game.

AS A REAL ITALIAN WHO SPEAKS THE LANGUAGE THAT IS...

TAKE NOTE WANNA-BE'S....
What a lame argument... it surprises me coming form U.

There is a big difference in being a real italian like u.... and to be a loyal fan of a club lñike us. I can understand ur point... but to discriminate us because of that???

come on!! :cool:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Lampard #8

Apr 8, 2004
I think Deportivo play expection to this rule. They aren't the most solid team at the back yet they are in the Semi-Finals of Europe's premier Club Comp. I think to win the CL in this day and age you need to be able to win away from home, yet still when you are at home play stable and make the most of it.

Porto have only won one away game in the CL, I am dumbfounded to see how they got so far but they are a very very very tough side to beat in Portugal. I can't comment much about Monaco. Being an Australian we don't get any French League coverage. Chelsea have a solid foundation at the back. In the next few years you will see is arguably the strongest backine for the future.

Johnson - Terry - Gallas - Bridge

Johnson and Bridge are 18 years of age, Terry 23 with a level head on his soldiers and has captain all over him and Gallas is 26. You have Robert Huth coming through the ranks also who is another creditable defender.

And to add to this you have a world class midfielder infront of 4 in Makelele who holds the midfield as good as anyone. I think Chelsea need to find a man who can fill hes void like a Gerrard when he is injured or mould Scott Parker into playing this role.

2 of the 3 teams you have mentioned there have always been strong at the back and lethal going forward in Juve and Man Utd. I think there problem is just age, too old (Juve and Man Utd) and too young (Man Utd) in some areas. They will be back next year after some spending on the market but as for Real Madrid. I posted a thread on another forum a while ago about there defence and the absence of Makelele.

I was laughed at but now It looks like I was right all along.

Thankyou

Jan 7, 2004
Lampard nice post man.

it is true Chelsea defence looks promising. but u forgot to mention Duff and Cole. great players :thumb:

the only reason i want chelsea to win is to show Inter that u can actually win by spending a lot of money

OP
Ali

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
  • Thread Starter #45

TAKE NOTE WANNA-BE'S....
    What a cheap shot! Why is it that when you get stumped you jump onto this pathetic bandwagon of being a real Italian? I don't & have never doubted your authenticity of being the real deal dude so chill out! As if Dida, Cafu, Seedorf, kaka, Shevchenko, Serginho, Rui Costa & Tomasson are all Italians? :rolleyes:

Oh! and next time you feel like being dramatic with caps and all I would suggest pink for maximum effect ...
    :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

OP
    Ali

Ali

Conditioned
    Contributor
    Jul 15, 2002
  • Thread Starter #46
    Welcome to the forum Lampard.

++ [ originally posted by Lampard #8 ] ++
    Chelsea have a solid foundation at the back. In the next few years you will see is arguably the strongest backine for the future.

Johnson - Terry - Gallas - Bridge

Johnson and Bridge are 18 years of age, Terry 23 with a level head on his soldiers and has captain all over him and Gallas is 26. You have Robert Huth coming through the ranks also who is another creditable defender.
    Indeed Chelsea has a solid foundation at the backline but they still need some time to gel so to speak. A team leader is what Chelsea needs & preferably at the midfield. Someone who can take control & be consistent.

2 of the 3 teams you have mentioned there have always been strong at the back and lethal going forward in Juve and Man Utd. I think there problem is just age, too old (Juve and Man Utd) and too young (Man Utd) in some areas. They will be back next year after some spending on the market but as for Real Madrid. I posted a thread on another forum a while ago about there defence and the absence of Makelele.

I was laughed at but now It looks like I was right all along.

Thankyou
    I hope that the big teams especially Juve will spend wisely & get their act together for next season.

Aug 1, 2003

I'd like you to quote and find my post about the Juve-Deportivo game. Don't look too hard because it AIN'T THERE.

TAKE NOTE WANNA-BE'S....
    surely it is not a crime being non italian and just being italian football fan in general and wanting the best teams to go through, and avoid hearing the english making bloody comments on italian football? unless I misunderstood your post

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)