Is Juventus going directly in Champions league next season??? (3 Viewers)

Aug 1, 2003
Qualifying round isn't that bad. Like others pointed out, those who had to go for qualifying rounds even have won the CL itself. Although, for my preference, I'd prefer to qualify automatically as I am not ready to take any risk that could send us an early exit from the CL

Buy on AliExpress.com

incomplex

Mar 2, 2004
better if we're going thru automatically...no risk involved
but i heard in radio yesterday..in my country
Lippi already 'gave' the scudetto to milan
he's now concentrating in 2nd place

Len

Feb 13, 2004
Who knows, scudetto isn't over yet. Who knows...... what it we win all the remaining games and Milan lose 3 of their games and Roma lose one of theirs, we still can win the Scudetto!
Any thing is still possible at this point!

OP
SarajMan

SarajMan

Mar 10, 2004
  • Thread Starter #27
    Siamo... we can have that only on paper.
    Even if Milan loses what are the chances that we win?

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Padovano ] ++
    Milan finished 4th and won the CL the following season, so the qualifying round is not terrible. Of course, it is better to finish in the top two and qulaify automatically and not put yourself at risk of missing out. There is a whole lot of money at stake, and those minnows can be so tough in a two legged tie. Especially when you consider that the qualifying match will be the first competitive match the side plays, then anything can happen.

Third place and fourth place in Serie A each play one qualifying round to gain entry to the Group Phase.
    yeah,that's true.

i think the same way

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
    well, only 1st and 2nd go automatically. milan didnt have to go thru qualifying this season coz they won it last season (how can u guys forget :down: )

genesio

Feb 15, 2004
    if milan wins the champions leageu than also the 3the in italy go in champions leageu automatic so milan win the champions leageu.
    ciao forza juve!!!

ps last year milan also had to qualifi againts thechs second team and milan was almost kicket out bud go trou and then they win the champions leageu

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)