Is he lying again? (Moggi:No More Purchases) (1 Viewer)

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Cronios ] ++
I hope we keep Chiellini
Think he will stay, but who knows with moggi!? the other 2 divs will def leave even moggi stated that think his words were there our ''PiggyBank'' Trade or something like that. unless chiellini starts to moan like the other 2 he'll be following.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by DelpieroForLife ] ++

After losing three finals in the past ten years I cann't think of any other big team who wants it more than we do...
I'll shot myself If we'll miss another Final:scared:

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004

After losing three finals in the past ten years I cann't think of any other big team who wants it more than we do...
There are some teams out there that had some serius investments for it:down:

venom

Oct 22, 2003
It did not look like that when playing against Liverpool.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++
Did you ever go to your local market with the idea of just looking around but the minute you got there you were constantly annoyed by a guy who kep elbowing everbody away as he tried to snatch up a good deal from one of those huge boxes filled with crap that reads: "Everything 5 euros"?

That guy is Moggi :D
Nobody found that funny? :frown:

OP
Jun 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #53
    ++ [ originally posted by venom ] ++

It did not look like that when playing against Liverpool.
    Yep, you're right. And our summer transfer activities don't reflect that either.
    Come on Moggi, dig your wallet and bring that vieira guy over here... I think we are strong enough to win another scudetto, but CL? hmm...

Juve_The_Best

Nov 18, 2004
    Moggi always say lies to us but after all we discover that he's a sweet liar when we see new players at juve !

i can not forget zlatan's deal and emerson as well while the whole press were saying he is lying he can not do that .

Let him lie to the press it does not matter but suddenly he will get the job done.

Love Ya Moggi .

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
    Oct 20, 2004
    yeah...the press disturbe his negotiations...hope he will sign Cassano and Viera...what i remember very good is that Capello said ...we will sign two big names......thats give me the hope

Aug 1, 2003
    Juventus’s season 2005-2006 was officially started yesterday. After being received by Mayor Sergio Chiamparino at the Town Hall in Turin, the Bianconeri moved to the summer camp at Salice Terme, where the team was presented to the press. President Franzo Grande Stevens opened the session and thanked, on behalf of the Club, “the authorities who allowed us to come back to Salice”. Then he addressed to the journalists: “You expect me to present the team but it’s Director General Luciano Moggi to be entitled to this”.

Director General did not need to be asked twice: “This team has won the championship having the best attack and the best defence; we added Mutu in attack, Giannichedda in the midfield and Kovac and Chiellini in defence, so I’d say that Juventus can be complete like this. However we’re following the transfer market carefully, should there be any good occasion.” Vicepresident Roberto Bettega, when asked about a possible trip to London, confirmed Director General’s words:

“We’re not planning any trip to London. Talking about this, I’m really sad for what happened recently. Back to football and in particular to the transfer market, things going on must not be necessarily English.”

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
    Blitz di Moggi a Londra per Vieira: Wenger vuole Zebina
    Mar 12 Lug, 11:09 AM

Moggi fa sempre cosi'

Moggi fa sempre cosi'. Dice una cosa e ne fa un'altra. Ieri, alla presentazione ufficiale della squadra nel ritiro di Salice Terme, aveva assicurato: "Non prendiamo proprio nessuno, la Juve e' fatta". Puntualmente poche ore dopo e' volato a Londra con un aereo-taxi insieme a Bettega per incontrare i dirigenti dell'Arsenal: l'obiettivo era quello di portarsi a Torino Patrick Vieira. Il vertice con David Dein, manager dell'Arsenal, e' cominciato intorno alle 20 ed e' durato fino a tarda notte. Moggi ha alzato l'offerta iniziale (Appiah piu' 7 milioni) e sembra pronto ad inserire nella trattativa anche Zebina, richiesto espressamente da Wenger e che in bianconero sarebbe sostituito dal laziale Oddo.A confermare stamattina l'interessamento della Juve per il centrocampista francese e' stato il presidente dei Gunners, Peter Hill-Wood. "Confermo che la Juventus si e' ufficialmente interessata al giocatore - ha detto al Daily Star -, non abbiamo ancora deciso se iniziare delle trattative con il club bianconero oppure no. Il giocatore e' stato informato di questa possibilita'. Molto dipende dall'offerta del club bianconero e dalla volonta' del francese".

Resumed translation:

Moggi always doin the same: he says one thing and does another. Yesterday
    he was shure :" Juve is done. We will not buy anyone". Few hours later he was with Bettega in London, to sustain a meeting with Arsenal directors, trying to bring to Torino P. Vieira . Moggi raise up the inicial offer (Appiah and 7 millions) and looks ready to insert Zebina, because Wenger is interested in him. The gunners president oficially confirm the interest and of Juventus in the player, but we had not decided yet. The player is informed about.It will depend in the offer of Juve and the wish of the player.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)