Is Del Piero going to miss Euro 2004? (1 Viewer)

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
He should go, but not start. Totti- Cassano tie has been very strong this year. Them two playing behind Vieri I think would be most effective.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I didn't criticise him or anything, and since he's new, i hardly think it was apparent to him what i was talking about... but there you go, u just ruined that for me

dumbass :p

Aug 27, 2003
well cassano isnt often injured and he is a kid who has the so much energy in him unlike del piero..but still delpiero is amazing! his style is more enjoybale then many plaer but i dont get it trap thinks hes good but still keeps him as a sub why? why? why?

Aug 1, 2003
Bluergh, can you imagine Italy winning the Euro and Cassano lifting the trophy with his arrogant face.. then he'll hug totti.. and they'll both lift the trophy and think they're the greatest, and behind there del piero looks on .... Oh what am I talking about

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
Bluergh, can you imagine Italy winning the Euro and Cassano lifting the trophy with his arrogant face.. then he'll hug totti.. and they'll both lift the trophy and think they're the greatest, and behind there del piero looks on .... Oh what am I talking about
dont even joke about that

epitaph

Feb 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++

OMG!!:eek:

Aug 1, 2003
He won't miss it, but he also maybe won't get starter place. We can't blame Trap for that. Alex is god and all, but face it Cassano's having a better season and IMO in a better form.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)