Is Capello an upgrade? (1 Viewer)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by kweku ] ++
upgrade no, the right choice? he won`t make anybody dissapointed, but its a boring choice of juve. But thats juve for you. Safe and never spectucalar.
Who cares if Capello's an old-fashioned manager? I'd prefer to win with proven tactics than to lose spectacularly with revolutionary formations from young hotshot managers

kweku

Jul 20, 2002
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

Who cares if Capello's an old-fashioned manager? I'd prefer to win with proven tactics than to lose spectacularly with revolutionary formations from young hotshot managers

I didn´t say it was wrong to bring in a old fashioned manager, I said it was boring, because I thougt Juve needed some fresh blood and even if Capello has never coached Juve, he doesn´t seem fresch to me. Juve makes wise decisions and thats why we are on top always. And Capello is a good choice.

But Juve needs to build a new squad and they wont to that with Capello,
And thats why I wanted some one like Dechamps. Sure they will buy some new players, but all in all it will still be the same players, but I dont JUve to chance completly dont get me wrong. I just want Juve to do something like they did when they hired LIppi for the first time. But Capello will bring succes no doubt, but for how long?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)