irriducibili (1 Viewer)

Febrina

Jul 17, 2002
I just know that they're a trully fans, like ultras.They always come to the stadium to support the team. :angel:

I am just curious about Milan fans that bring a banner "Fossa Dei Leoni" what is that mean?

mate

Aug 28, 2002
They are all organized ultras groups.
Every team have at list one and big teams have more.
They always go in the same parts of the stadiums, organize banners, initiativs and they are even politically oriented... to be fans is nearly a job 4 them ;)

"Fossa dei leoni" -> "Cave of the lions" is the name of the curva of Milan's ultras.

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
In my club we do not get paid, the money we need for the arrangements are not from the club we get it from other supporters.
That should be how it worked in most of the clubs.

OP
sallyinzaghi
Aug 1, 2003
  • Thread Starter #10
    oh i see. i head that juve's irriducibili doesnt exist anymore or something?

.. i met milan fossas in may. very passionate. and in a way quite scary. they tend to give u this 'look' when ur all dressed up in black and white with ur face painted with the words 'juve'

Febrina

Jul 17, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by mate ] ++
    They always go in the same parts of the stadiums, organize banners, initiativs and they are even politically oriented... to be fans is nearly a job 4 them ;)
    Whatta cool job :D

"Fossa dei leoni" -> "Cave of the lions" is the name of the curva of Milan's ultras.
    Thanks Mate :)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by [LAC] ] ++
    meet my twins uzi and uzi. they should take care of the stares. or not. i cant support usage of weapons.

You're american, just like me. Which means we use them whether they are necessary or not.

It's an Ego thing, I guess.

Hey, How about them Jets???

Jeez, can they suck any worse than they already do??

Lose to the Cowboys???

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by mate ] ++

i don't know.....:groan:

it sounds a bit stupid to me....

and i still don't feel less juve fan....:groan:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)