Irish fans at juventuz. (1 Viewer)

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Mac ] ++
Think ill start a Northern Irish verion of this thread

Mikhail no one really drinks 20 or more pints of guiness. Im sure of it.
Normal people dont cause its friggin foul

A Guy in my local drinks at least 20 pints of guiness every saturday... though he is in there most of the day

Buy on AliExpress.com

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Mac ] ++
Yeah guiness really is such shit :)
Depends on where you drink it. If you're ever in Dublin, have a pint in the Guinness Storehouse. Best pint on Earth according to reliable, drunken sources. The further you are from that point, the shitter the Guinness tastes. Speaking of which, Graham, if you ever see the stuff on tap in Australia, don't touch it. It's poison.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by mikhail ] ++
Speaking of which, Graham, if you ever see the stuff on tap in Australia, don't touch it. It's poison.
It's not that bad... I guess i don't have anything to compare with, but I've had worse
No, now I'm back. :) No more exams until the repeats! ;)
:LOL: ever the optimist, eh?

OP
fgm .

fgm .

Mar 18, 2004
  • Thread Starter #67
    I do realise its been a while since I last asked this question.....but....how many Irish fans are on this forum?:confused:

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by fgm . ] ++
    I do realise its been a while since I last asked this question.....but....how many Irish fans are on this forum?:confused:
    I'm the only one I can think of - so you make two. :) There is one other guy, but I can't remember his name, adn he doesn't post much.

OP
    fgm .

fgm .

Mar 18, 2004
  • Thread Starter #71
    Cheers Mikhail! That "other guy" was probably me as I havent posted for a while.......been busy!:down:

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by fgm . ] ++
    Cheers Mikhail! That "other guy" was probably me as I havent posted for a while.......been busy!:down:
    Nah, I think his name was Steve. He had about 500 posts the last time I saw him.

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004

Depends on where you drink it. If you're ever in Dublin, have a pint in the Guinness Storehouse. Best pint on Earth according to reliable, drunken sources. The further you are from that point, the shitter the Guinness tastes. Speaking of which, Graham, if you ever see the stuff on tap in Australia, don't touch it. It's poison.
    damn, that would explain alot... :undecide::D

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
    The guiness i buy here in germany is really good though mikhail.. weird that. And i have plenty of irish family, so you can call me hounary irish member;)

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by blackmint ] ++
    how old are you/ how crazy are you? :eek:
    Im 22 and I have alot of friends who drink it and I had a sip once and it was horrible.

but apparently everyone hates their first pint and love their second so mayb il try it again sometime.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)