ireland announce August friendly V Italy (1 Viewer)

Eire

Mar 1, 2004
the football association have announced the ireland will play italy on august 17 2005 as a warm up for the vital worl cup qualifiers matches in the autumn.

it will be the first meeting of the teams since ray houghtons famous lob handed ireland a 1-0 victory over italy at the giants stadium at the 1994 world cup..it a match i cant wait to see and i cant wait to get my tickets to see duff and roy keane and co lock horns with the azzurri:D

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Eire

Eire

Mar 1, 2004
  • Thread Starter #3
    im not sure about that i know the tickets are going on sale as part of a double offer where you have to buy tickets for the ireland v china match in march as well iam sure you could get them from the fai website. iam going to the ireland portugal match next wedneday

OP
    Eire

Eire

Mar 1, 2004
  • Thread Starter #5
    its one way of making sure of a decent attendance against china

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Blandest ] ++
    How do I get tickets for games in soutern ireland? No distributors in the UK will have them I guess.
    You don't. The block booking scheme has a ten year waiting list, the Eircom League allocation is small and the rest of the tickets are split between corporate seats and scalpers.

I'm going to be daring and suggest we win 2-1. We're very strong at home and tend to treat friendlies a bit less casually than Italy.

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
    Ireland will win, with us we always seems to think that we just need to turn up against other teams and we win, it is a main reason we always to badly against smaller teams. And also I have huge respect for Ireland, they always do brilliantly against big teams, I remember watching the 1-1 with France, Ireland were unlucky not to beat them in there own backyard!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)