iPod related (1 Viewer)

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
Since many of us have iPods or similar products I thought it would be helpful if we had a thread dedicated to such product. In which, we will discuss features, questions, news and updates. All put in one place.

I'll start. I've just bought an iPod Video 80 GBs. I have videos I'd like to play on TV. I am using a converter to convert the media files to be compatible with iPod. The problem is that the end result is lower in quality and the video/audio matching go bad.
I am using VIdeora iPod converter. Is there any other programs which are better and what is the best way to use such programs to get its max capability?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
not sure but i use videora as well, and the three videos i've put on my ipod are of ok quality, no worse then how they were when i downloaded them.

OP
ZAF3000

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #3
    On my PC the videos are crystal clear, sharp with no audio delay.
    But on TV they are not as sharp with audio delay getting worse towards the end of the video.

Which version are you using 2.19?

Cuti

The Real MC
    Jul 30, 2006
    i'm not sure which version i'm using, but not the latest one.
    so far have not had any audio delays in the videos, but i've only uploaded 3 videos: an episode of south park, a clip of borat/ali g and the hand of god of Maradona

OP
    ZAF3000

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #5
    In MAC there is a program called Visualhub. Its supposed to be the best. It has mutiple features and produces crystal clear outputs.
    What is the best program for windows. Even if it isn't free.

Mar 11, 2007
    Unable to delete songs from my Ipod , basically the music section is not showing up on my ipod under devices, everything is up to date and set to manual anyone got any ideas how to get it back? :)

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
    Aug 1, 2002
    i saw an ipod mini 4gb for sale online here, the guy wants 20$ for it, catch is he says it just needs a new battery, i called the mac store and they said a new battery is 77$, so it would cost me 97$. is it worth it guys??

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
    Since many of us have iPods or similar products I thought it would be helpful if we had a thread dedicated to such product. In which, we will discuss features, questions, news and updates. All put in one place.

I'll start. I've just bought an iPod Video 80 GBs. I have videos I'd like to play on TV. I am using a converter to convert the media files to be compatible with iPod. The problem is that the end result is lower in quality and the video/audio matching go bad.
    I am using VIdeora iPod converter. Is there any other programs which are better and what is the best way to use such programs to get its max capability?
    try 3gp

OP
    ZAF3000

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #13
    Rami, this thing rewrites the whole framewear of the iPod? Damn..and interesting .. How reliable is it? Have you used it before?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)