Inzaghi ; we miss him at Juve (1 Viewer)

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
Man imagine if we still had Inzaghi, he is on the best form of his career. We would be wining champs and it all with him i personally think, becuase our problem is we arent converting chances and Inzaghi is a master at that. The Best At Converting In My Opinion. Post your replies.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Nah, he could be in best fit now, but his opportunity in juve passed years ago.
A very dissaponting last campaign, and missed a decisive penalty(in one of the last games) that let roma win the scudetto.

Co0l-GiRl

Mar 22, 2003
What ..... What .... Inzaghi

1. He always lose his chances 4 scoring
2. Most of his attacks are offside.
3. Selfish

this is my opinion about him.. I think you PersianMafia will not agree with me

Mona

Feb 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Co0l-GiRl ] ++
What ..... What .... Inzaghi

1. He always lose his chances 4 scoring
2. Most of his attacks are offside.
3. Selfish

this is my opinion about him.. I think you PersianMafia will not agree with me

(Sara) add this to ur points that he feels jeaslous from Delpiero. :D

Bongiovi

Jul 12, 2002
Sorry, I never really liked Inzaghi....he loves being offside, can't stay upright for longer than 2 minutes and god forbid if anyone runs past him the wind knocks him over....

Naa I know I've over-exaggerated but he was never a favourite of mine...

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
Yeah I do miss him. I miss His Pace, Determination to win, workrate in compare with Di vaio and Trezeguet, And ability to score any time and from any where.

OP

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
  • Thread Starter #9
    Inzaghi is one of the best strikers in the world,. In the opinion of the best defender in the world, Maldini, he is the hardest striker to mark. Him running around the field and waiting for passes to convert makes a great class of striker.

May 3, 2003
    I too agree with PersianMafia, Inzaghi has scored 28 goals in CL and Serie A more then any other player in the Italian League and IMVHO he is still at his peak. When the chance comes he never gives it up he always scores; of course he has missed chances but listen hasn't every stirker. Every Striker in the world can' t not mess up its impossible. IMO to me he is one of the top strikers because he does everything, Go look at the videos then come back and tell me i'm wrong. You guys are just sad that he left juve because DEL and INZAGHI were a lethal combination.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
    well, no one missed him last season hwne trezeguet had 32 goals in all competitions.

this season, juve has been jinxed with injuries upfront......you miss inzaghi?? well i miss Vieri then.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
    as much as inzaghi is doing a bang up job at milan at the moment,i don't think he's as flexible(psychologically and phsically) a striker as trez is,so if we want someone who can only finish then imo we should keep trez who is also younger.

however i still think we should get someone else for trez to add another dimension to the team,at least someone who can dribble.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)