Intruder arrested in Beckhams home. (1 Viewer)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
A man carrying a petrol can was arrested in the grounds of David and Victoria Beckham's Hertfordshire home this weekend, police have confirmed.
The intruder was tackled by five guards before police officers and a helicopter arrived at the scene.

A 38-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of possessing a controlled drug and carrying equipment to damage the mansion. He was later bailed.

Mrs Beckham, 30, was alone at home with their two children at the time.

David Beckham, 29, was in Spain preparing to begin pre-season training at Real Madrid.

The man got in to the 24-acre estate by scaling a 7ft wall and was heading for the main buildings when he was tackled.

A Hertfordshire Police spokesman confirmed he was discovered by staff at around 2020 BST on Sunday and questioned at a nearby station.

The security system at the couple's home in Sawbridgeworth is thought to have captured the intruder on CCTV camera and triggered a link to local police.

Guards reportedly said the intruder was ranting about the England captain.

A spokesman for Mrs Beckham said she remained calm when she was told about security breach.

He said: "I spoke to Victoria last night and this morning and she wasn't frightened by what happened.

"She doesn't really know much about what happened, or about the man who did this, so we will wait to hear more from the police.

"What was worrying is that we understand the man was carrying drugs and other items to attack the house and he clearly knew he was at the home of the Beckhams."

Police said the suspect, from Harlow, Essex, had been released on police bail to return to Hertford police station on 24 September.

The family's spokesman added: "David and Victoria are now used to this kind of incident and are very happy with their security.

"On their recent holiday in France there was a problem with two people who were arrested on their land."

Buy on AliExpress.com

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
Once I was caught having a wank in Victoria's closet. I made bail and moved to the USA where extradition laws do not cover wanking.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I don't care much for him either, but he's a human being and this is a pretty serious matter. I mean, think of what could have happened if he was caught two minutes later.

River

Jun 15, 2004
Its not a matter of liking Beckham or not. Beckham wasnt even there. It turns out this guy is a hitler worshiper and had ful intent of harming Victoria Beckham and her children.

Besides if something had happened to Becks he would have be glorified for eternity.

Roverbhoy

Jul 31, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Padovano ] ++
Thank you Rover, I do appreciate being remembered in your prayers, but you know I'll only re-offend.
:eek:

Switch to Plan B then...I'll light a candle too:D

What's that thing you got in the States again...three punches and your out or somit? Your going down for a long stretch.

Are you the black sheep of the family?

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
I'm not sure, Rover. But here in Victoria's closet it's "Three strokes and I'm out".

Not out of the closet, but out like in "out like a light" --- sleeping. I need a nap after a nice big wank. How about you?

Roverbhoy

Jul 31, 2002
Three strokes and your out - yes , that's it - although I like the idea of the three punches better

As for the last part...I take the 5th on the grounds that by answering that question I may describe, sorry, incriminate, myself:dontcare:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)