Introductions (1 Viewer)

mitsuko

Jan 11, 2005
I thought I should introduce myself formally, since it is 3 am and I'm ever so loopy.

Greetings. I hail from Toronto, affectionately known as "the T-dot" or le T-dot if you want to spice it up. I started following Juve in September after flipping on to Champions League match at like 2 am. I remember Nedved making all these great chances and seeing all these fabulous players who I had seen at Euro 2004 playing and was like "I like this team". I tape most of the games b/c I usually work on weekends and I've only missed a few games since mid october. I'm a film student - hoping to be a screenwriter - and I work at a movie theatre. I don't know what else to write other than my brain is mushy and I really should be working on my two major research papers instead of hanging out here.

C'est la vie.

xo

Buy on AliExpress.com

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Welcome to the forums Mitsuko; it's always great to have 'new' Juve supporters on board. Hope you enjoy your stay!

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by mikhail ] ++
Welcome to the forums Mitsuko. Do you get to watch any local football (a Canadian league, or the international team)?

canadian league :D. better watch some guys playing in the park.

welcome dude. we need people from canada here

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by mitsuko ] ++
I thought I should introduce myself formally, since it is 3 am and I'm ever so loopy.

Greetings. I hail from Toronto, affectionately known as "the T-dot" or le T-dot if you want to spice it up.

been living here for 3 years and i hear this one now :eek:

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Welcome, Lisa. Enjoy your stay and btw, you made the best choice possible in choosing to support Juve :cool:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)