Introduction of Chinese TV Stations (2 Viewers)

pikar

Jan 15, 2004
In China there are many TV stations handle the Seria A and will
show the match every weekend. Furthermore in some station there will be 3 matches.
Note: These stations is different and can be divided two parts, the
national station and local stations. In order to attract the different audience the national station and the local ones will provide the different matches signal at the same time.
In nation station, the sports station is CCTV5 (CCTV=Chinese Center TV station) and there will be only one match in 21:00(BeiJing time, live) every weekend.
In local stations, cause there are many local sports stations(about 15?or 20?or more) I won't introduce them. But some of them build up a union and will provied three matches signal. In fact, I can't get their signal from the TV.
In the Internet all of these stations have many url. And so many people including a lot of Chinese people will watch the match through them thus some of them is so busy especially for the local stations.
But I think you can find many good web to watch the CCTV5.
Cause almost all Chinese people can watch it in our own TV.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP

pikar

Jan 15, 2004
  • Thread Starter #2
    BTW: I would try the url I have and then provide some of them about CCTV5. And if possible I would provid the program plan of CCTV5. Also
    you can google the url using the key words like this one "CCTV5 视频直播".
    The meaning of the Chinese words is "live".
    Good luck!

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
    Jul 12, 2002
    When I was in China I loved CCTV5, they showed quality sports stuff 24/7. Wish I could get it here on my tv.

Srecka

Jan 22, 2004
    FADE IN
    ++ [ originally posted by Torkel ] ++
    When I was in China I loved CCTV5, they showed quality sports stuff 24/7. Wish I could get it here on my tv.
    yeh C5 is good :cool: *but I hate the narrator of Seria A :groan:*

Nawaf113

Sep 11, 2004
    Does anyone know the frequency of this channel..? I'm curious because i seem to get CCTV9.. i'm guessing on the same satellite network..? Thx in advance..

OP

pikar

Jan 15, 2004
  • Thread Starter #14
    ++ [ originally posted by Nawaf113 ] ++
    Does anyone know the frequency of this channel..? I'm curious because i seem to get CCTV9.. i'm guessing on the same satellite network..? Thx in advance..
    Oh, maybe you can change the channel to CCTV5 yourself. In this web
    there are many channels and try them then find the one of CCTV5.

Nawaf113

Sep 11, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by pikar ] ++

Oh, maybe you can change the channel to CCTV5 yourself. In this web
    there are many channels and try them then find the one of CCTV5.
    huh..? Actually I was thinking about the real satellite dish, as I'd rather watch it on my big screen..:D

OP

pikar

Jan 15, 2004
  • Thread Starter #18
    Oh, I understand.
    It's a pity that CCTV only provide tow or three channels for the foreign, CCTV9 (and 10? maybe).
    CCTV5 can't be received from foreign.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)