intro (1 Viewer)

Cheyenne

Jan 29, 2003
:thumb: Hi everyone. My name is Steve. I live in Nottingham and support Nottingham Forest. Juventus are my favourite club alongside Forest and I used to see them regular on UK TV Channel 4. Ever since Channel 4 stopped broadcasting Serie A games I have since followed Juventus through the internet and news items. Zambrotta and Del Piero are two of the best players in Serie A. I believe Juventus can win the Serie A title and will follow them and cheer them to their victories. Thanks for listening. See you again soon. Steve

Buy on AliExpress.com

JKane

May 31, 2001
hey cheyenne, welcome and don't be surprised when some mod will move you thread to the "hangout" forum.

enjoy!

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Cheyenne ] ++
:thumb: Hi everyone. My name is Steve. I live in Nottingham and support Nottingham Forest. Juventus are my favourite club alongside Forest and I used to see them regular on UK TV Channel 4. Ever since Channel 4 stopped broadcasting Serie A games I have since followed Juventus through the internet and news items. Zambrotta and Del Piero are two of the best players in Serie A. I believe Juventus can win the Serie A title and will follow them and cheer them to their victories. Thanks for listening. See you again soon. Steve
Forest? oh well... :D
You're doing a fair bit better than the Rams so I'll keep quiet about that!

Welcome to the forums Steve, and Eurosport has started Serie A coverage from this sunday onwards, so if its possible, you can catch it there!

OP
Cheyenne

Cheyenne

Jan 29, 2003
  • Thread Starter #8
    :DThanks for the warm welcome ,its good to see the spirit of JUVE lives in so many different places.I will be following the atalanta match on sunday via the net and hoping for some Trezuguet magic,a hat-trick from Buffon also!!!Thanks Paolo for the eurosport info ,good news i see hopefully the goals.

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
    Welcome Steve! Be sure to spend alot of time talking to [DJ Juve] :D A very serious guy, with alot of interesting things to say :D

OP
    Cheyenne

Cheyenne

Jan 29, 2003
  • Thread Starter #13
    :angel:I will defanately (could never spell that word) be sticking around cus i already feel at "home" and the info and features on the site are excellent Paolo i see Forest about one in two home games when i can arrange it around work,and all the midweek games..Derby v Forest is a must though!!

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    oh yes! a must indeed!

unfortunately I was ill earlier during the Pride Park match :down: but I caught it on sky anyway..and have to admit, you are far better than us :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)