Intriguing request: Robbie Williams asks to train with Bayern (1 Viewer)

Apr 12, 2004

English pop icon Robbie Williams made one of his first major appearances on German TV at Bayern's spectacular centenary party six years ago, when the former Take That boy star was nowhere near as successful as he is today. Williams was on the bill at the Munich Olympic Hall in a live show televised by second channel ZDF.

Now one of the mega-stars of the music world, the singer is currently paying a return visit to Munich for a series of three concerts from Tuesday until Thursday at the Olympic Stadium. All three dates were sold out within hours of tickets going on sale.

Personal invitation to Bayern stars

The earlier Bayern connection could be re-activated after it emerged on Monday that Williams' management had lodged a request with the club some time ago, asking if there was a possibility of the pop star taking part in a training session with Felix Magath and his men. Williams, a fervent supporter of his home town club Port Vale, is well known as a passionate follower of the game.

The board of directors and coaching staff at the Säbener Strasse have signalled their consent to the concept, should it ever come about. "That would be fine," Magath declared. However, no specific date for a meeting or a training session has been set, nor has the singer's management made any further contact with the club. However, the global entertainer has personally invited all the Bayern players to Thursday evening's concert.

From Fcbayern.t-com.de

What a joke though. He is a pansy boy.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
I'm planning to invite all the Juve players in years time to come clubbing with me in the Ibiza. Think they'll accept ?

:howler:

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
Schumacher has trained with Juve, so don't laugh.

Robbie Williams has trained with his local club in the past. From what I've heard, he'd have made a good non-league player, maybe even made it as a pro (though the pro structure in England is many tiers deep).

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
mikhail said:
Schumacher has trained with Juve, so don't laugh.

Robbie Williams has trained with his local club in the past. From what I've heard, he'd have made a good non-league player, maybe even made it as a pro (though the pro structure in England is many tiers deep).
Yea, I saw the pictures of Schumacher training with Juve. Is it his favourite team ?

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
edpiero said:
Yea, I saw the pictures of Schumacher training with Juve. Is it his favourite team ?
Indeed it is. He is also a good friend of Del Piero.

As for Robbie why did Azzurri7 mention him the other day and now Bürkey boy started a thread about him?

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Robbie is kind of cool, he is like a kid, and his music is not that bad... I saw him playing soccer in Mexico, he is pretty good.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Jeeks said:
Indeed it is. He is also a good friend of Del Piero.

As for Robbie why did Azzurri7 mention him the other day and now Bürkey boy started a thread about him?
Because Robbie is gay.

Thats the Shumy-Dp pic.

IlDivinCodino

f**king hot prospect
Mar 5, 2006
Shumy: Oh, Alex......I've always fantasized about you but that.....that.....
That's a lot ****er than what i've expected

DP : Mike, please dont do this to me in public. And you have a wife.....

IlDivinCodino

f**king hot prospect
Mar 5, 2006
IMO, all he has to do is win another championship and retire in style........

he is the God when it comes to the race track
just like DP to you when it comes to the football pitch

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
IlDivinCodino said:
IMO, all he has to do is win another championship and retire in style........

he is the God when it comes to the race track
just like DP to you when it comes to the football pitch
Thats right.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)